22

Hi hope your having a good day ☺️ anyways sorry last chapter was short

"15 minutes to eat so we can get started" fukurodani's coach yelled. They were eating a orange juice with egg and a sandwich. The  teams started to get up and go. Yachi told them to start warming up and took her place next to kiyoko starting to take notes in her notebook about the warm up routine. Kiyoko was watching her and she could feel it so of course she blushed but it wasn't noticable. The teams started matches switching every time so everyone can go against everyone. Yachi was taking notes about how they could do a formation better how someone can perfect something or what would be better to do. Kiyoko was also taking notes but not as much as yachi had the basics they were messing up or what they needed to perfect. They were also keeping score of how many matches they won and lost. So far they were do ok. It was not lunch and they had lost 3 matches and won 2 matches they were tired. Yachi had given them cold water and a cool clean towel. They were eating some fruit the coaches bought before. They weren't eating a full meals so that they won't get tired or sleepy during the matches. But still had something to fill them up enough. The team was at a table with there coaches and managers with them so yachi along with kiyoko took the chance to talk with ukai about her notes from yesterday and earlier. While the boys rested talked or just sat there. They started matches again currently karasuno was getting tired it was 9:50 and they have been playing since 5 with 10 minute breaks. It was 10: 30 when they gave  up from exhaustion. They coaches ordered wings and pizza (idk of they have those but now they do 😃). They were done eating when they were told to go wash up so as tired as they were they slowly and half asleep went to shower.

With kenma and lev

Kenma was tired he was at the back of his team being left behind and about to fall I'd it weren't for lev keeping a close eye on him from infront. He ran to kenma and cought him before he could hit the floor. "Damn you must be really tired huh" he said helping kenma back to his feet. The some others in nekoma saw why he ran and went to help him. They took kenma to the room while the ones that didn't shower went to shower. Lev had already showered so did kenma so he took him to his room and stayed next to him the other second years were showering and he didn't want kenma to wake up alone. So he stayed there till he woke up with the nosie yamamoto was making.

Sorry it's short I'm updating this before I get my thing taken away 😔😔 but promise to make the next one longer hope you have a wonderful morning 🌄 evening 🌇 and night 🌆❤️