23

Not me failing classes and trying to post. Also thank you StYannA for the feedback I really appreciate don't be afraid to tell me if you don't like or want anything anyways here you go

Lev explained that he passed out and that his game was safe because kenma started to freak out over breaking his game. Of course hinata heard of this and was now racing to there room. The door slammed open showing a huffing hinata holding his knees.

"Kenma are you ok" hinata said. "Yea I am" the dyed blonde responded.

Hinata was at kenma's side checking for any bruises. Lev was trying not to laugh at the confused faces of the second years.

'wtf he usually hits us if we try to touch him and I've known him for a year lev and hinata just met him' yamamoto thought.

"Ok no bruises that's good" the ginger said. "You should go back to your room sho I'm fine just tried" kenma said with blinking eyes that had light but still a bit dark eye bags under. "Yea come on sho let's let him rest" lev said getting up to walk out the door. He walked out saying bye along with shoyo.

"Oh dad texted me and said that we have to practice this weekend" lev said.(it's Monday)

" Oh ok so we'll have to get permission from the coaches to leave" hinata said starting to skip down the hallway.

They left it at that lev entering his room and saying bye hinata having to go around to get to his room. And everything was going fine till he hit something.

"S-sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" he said rubbing his forehead looking up. Then he saw who he bumped into. Oikawa and Kindaichi. He started to walk away when oikawa grabbed him.

"Hey chibi chan I haven't see you much out of practice let's hangout" he said putting his arm around hinata's shoulder.

Hinata really didn't mind hanging out but practice tired him out and the only reason he wasn't sleeping was that he wanted to check on kenma so he declined saying he was tried and walked away . He walked into a tsukiyama cuddling and a kageyachi sleeping with a space in between them. So he naturally went in between them and snuggled into them. Peaceful going to sleep.

Kiyoko couldn't sleep so she was checking her notes. She had hinata and noya for practicing receives. Hinata and tsukishima for more blocking practice. Kageyama for a bit of setting practice and the rest in stamina practice because they were getting tired easily earlier. She guessed she was making noise because heard a quiet go back to sleep. So she turned off the light and put on some music in her earphones. They were told since they lasted longer to day they could wake up at 7am.

Hi sorry it's short I know I'm making excuses but spring break is coming soon so I think I'll be able to update twice that week but I'll try to update this week to I'm sorry again but um have a great morning 🌄 evening 🌇 and night 🌆❤️