7

Hey I'm back sorry for not posting my classes are testing to see if we stay in honor classes or go to others next year and I have to raise my ss grade 😅 pray for me.

After practice

They tested how good he was at playing volleyball and found out that he's good at blocking and spiking but a little bad at receiving.Lev was walking to kenma when kuroo called him. "Hey lev wait up" kuroo said. Lev stoped walking and turned around "oh hey captain" he said. "You can call me kuroo but anyway how do you know kenma"Kuroo asked. " Oh we bumped into each other in the morning and we talked while he showed me to the principal's office and found out we play the same games" lev replied. " Oh ok" kuroo said dropping the topic for now. "Um bye" lev said going to kenma. "You ha e weird friends ken" he said. "Yea but you'll get used to it" kenma said picking up a ball. " Mhm sure but anyway you ready to go home"he asked. " Yea just let me-" kenma was cut off my coach nekomata call the team. "So we talked about this earlier this week but don't forget to get back here tomorrow night at 10pm and to pack enough for a month. That's all you can go" he said and walked away talking to the other coach. The team began leaving when kuroo was walking to kenma to walk home when he saw lev with kenma talking casually and kenma not on his game. 'how did he do that' kuroo thought. The team was looking at them exit the gym now all shocked that kenma was talking to someone other then kuroo willing.

(Is it to late to change the ship)
Back with hinata
Yachi hinata kageyama

It was lunch time and the trio were going to the roof to have lunch. Hinata and kageyama were walking on the sizes and yachi in the middle. "So how are we going to get our stuff" "oh yea um idk" "we could go to your house then yachi and my house at the end" " yea but How are we going to go down the mountain with my bags" "we can use you bikes and get our own to ride with you" " yea but there at your houses"" ok so we go get our bikes I have two at home so yachi can ride the other one while we bike up you house get the bags then to yachi's get her bags and then snacks and my house" " that could work but I have to pack some extra things" "that's fine we can help" " ok " with that they finished there lunch and helped yachi get out her comfort zone. When the bell rang they cleaned up and headed back into there class rooms both boys walking yachi to her class.

Whens classed finished they waited for yachi and walked into the club room to change

Whens classed finished they waited for yachi and walked into the club room to change . They were warming up when yachi asked what snacks to get and if they're were going to do extra practice. "I was thinking to go after practice was over so we won't be stuck at night going up and down a mountain"hina said. Yea and ok escaped kageyama and yachi's mouth when the team walked into the gym. "I see you guys were warming up go a head and practice your receives hinata and your serves kageyama"daichi said starting warm ups with he rest. "Hai"was heard as yachi was passing them balls. They started to practice there receives,blocking, and serves till it was time to go. "Ok guys we won't have extra practice so you can finish packing and have enough sleep ok" suga said. " Hinata and kageyama are on cleaning duty so clean good we won't be here for a month don't want it dirty when we come back" daichi said walking out the gym with the team to the club room. Hinata and kageyama started picking up balls when they noticed that another set of hands picked up the last one. "I should help you since we're going together right" yachi said. " Yea sure " hinata said pushing the ball cart. Kageyama walked to his bag and got out his phone and played 'i kissed a girl' on his phone. The trio were dancing pretend singing and playing interments while cleaning. "Ok well let's go get the bikes" hinata said jumping out of the gym. "Slow down boke we all don't have monster speed like you" kageyama said walking with yachi. " Whatever bakayama" the oldest of them yelled stoping. Yachi giggled into her hand catching up to hinata with kageyama. They got the tangerine's bike and started to walk to kageyama's house.