29

As kageyma walked away oikawa finished his snack and tapped Hinata. " If your ready we can go back to practicing" he said.  Hinata nodded and they left the gym again to go practice. Yachi went back to kiyoko tsuki went back to the other blockers to practice an yamaguchi went running after oikawa and Hinata to see if he could also get some help on his serves. When he caught up to them at the gym door he asked if oikawa would also help him which of course oikawa said yes and they started to practice. It was night time again and So the first years were all in the same room again. "I'm so fucking tired" kageyama said falling down to his futon. "Same" Hinata said. "Oh so the monster dou can be tired surprising" tsukishima said with a smirk. "Shut the fuck up Blondie/tree" both Hinata and kageyama said. "Pfft hahaha" yamaguchi and yachi started laughing while tsukishima only shook his head. They laid down cuddling each other falling asleep.

Tuesday came and went like a bitch they were even more tired. They were honestly pushing there limits. " I'm honestly going to be thankful for the weekend this time" yachi said tired of seeing them fail practices and having to help others to. "Same" the boys agreed. "How was dinner I think I over cooked the meat" yachi asked. "No it was honestly perfect I almost choked though because I ran out of soda and I was eating so fast" Hinata said rubbing his stomach. "Oh yea you looked like a fish dieing" yamaguchi said. "Omg rude" "sure whatever you say". All three looked over at the other two to see them asleep. "Guess they were tired huh" "yea" "well let's got to bed then". The other two nodded and yachi went to turn off the lights and fall asleep.

The rest of the week was almost the same just working on different things to improve. It was now the weekend again and 2 weeks left till the end of the camp and till there performance. Hinata and oikawa we're hanging out a lot this week to so the others were now teasing him.

Cliffhanger I just can't think anymore also sorry this one hasn't been updated in a while been focusing on my other book but I promise to try to keep up with this one anyways have a nice morning 🌄 afternoon 🌆 and night 🌃❤️.