6

MY POV

The boys were having a practice match to test them self before they meet the other teams. Hinata and kageyama were doing there freak attack while tsukishima was trying to block it and the others were doing serve and receive practice. "Ok guys let's clean up and head to class kageyama and hinata put up the net"daichi yelled. As the second years put up the balls with yachi kageyama and hinata were unhinging the net when someone asked "so what's going to be our sitting setup this time"? "Me and kageyama are sitting together"hinata yelled. " Me and tsuki are to"yama said." Me an yachi can sit together" kiyoko said pushing the ball cart to the closest." Well that's have well then we'll discuss the rest later get to class"daichi yelled while the rest ran to the club room to change. 'why is he mad' the first years thought. While this was running though the boys brains yachi was having a lesbian panic. 'Omg OMG OMG she wants to sit next to me OMG' was what was going through her brain that she didn't notice kageyama and hinata waiting for her. " Hey yachi are you done or you going to panic more" kageyama said breaking her out of her trance. " Kageyama you can't just say that"hinata scolded him. " Sorry yachi but we should get going to class and we wanted to walk together" hinata said. " Oh ok let's go and it's ok"yachi said getting her bag. She got more comfortable being around boys from hanging out with them. "Hey yachi me and kageyama are having a sleepover over later so I don't wake up late you wanna join"hinata questioned. " Um if it's fine with kageyama"she said. " Uh sure I have to tell ya guys something anyways so yea you can join"kageyama said . " Well bye see you at lunch"hinata said dragging kageyama into class while waving to yachi. " Yea" she replied while walking to class.

AT NEKOMA

" Ok guys so we have a new teammate welcome lev" coach nekomata said. A tall silver haired boy walked in. "Hi guys"he said. Of course kenma was running late because he was to into his game that he didn't notice anything around him so he bumped into lev. 'oh shoot he's going to die' kuroo thought ready to calm a mad kenma. "Wth oh it you lev move" kenma said not realizing that the team was around them. "Oh hey Ken and sure" lev said moving while taking the game from kenma. 'oh shoot don't do that' kuroo thought about to jump. "Oh your playing this game" lev said handing back the game to kenma and turning around. " oh and the teams around us" he whispered to kenma. Kenma had finally looked around" oh hey guys" he said waving. "H-hey" kuroo said. "How you know him" yaku asked. "Oh I bumpd into him earlier while going to class"kenma explained while going back to his game. With that the team introduced them self to lev the remembered kuroo, yaku, kai, yamamoto, inuoka, and shibayama. In his opinion shibayama seems cool.