17

They stoped talking about it after a while. "You guys wanna go talk to the others" asahi asked. The others agreed and they started to walk to the second years door. But before they opened the door it opened its self and a loud noise was heard.
A few minutes before with the second years
Noya was on his own futon now texting asahi. He suddenly jumped up which scared tanaka. "They 3rd years are coming come on we have to scare them he said pulling a megaphone out of his bag handing one to tanaka and going to the side of the door. Tanaka went to the other side of the door with a smirk on his face and got the handle. He felt pesure on the handle a few seconds later and opened it. They both yelled into the megaphones. Asahi stepped back covering his ears. Suga, daichi and kiyoko covered there ears. The duo started laughing but they heard doors open. Out came the first years and some of Aobajohsai came out. "Who did that" yamaguchi ask. "What the hell" oikawa said. " Oh yea I forgot you guys were across from us sorry" noya said. "We were just pranking the 3rd years sorry if we scared you yamaguchi"tanaka explained. " Y'all peaked them with outme simpai" hinata whined. " Shut up boke" kageyama said. Seijou players were still there watching karasuno in there natural habitat. The first years watching and making side comments on hinata and kageyama fighting. The dad and mom scolding noya and tanaka. The other second years laughing with asahi and kiyoko. Noya and tanaka starting to simp for kiyoko. Kiyoko talking to yachi. "Are y'all going to come in or am I going to leave you guys out side" ennoshita said tired of being watched. The others continued what they were doing heading into the room and closing the door. Seijou went back into there rooms. Then there was loud running yells of 'Bokuto-san' and 'come on kenma' till doors began to open. "Sorry wrong room" one of the people said. Then they bursted into the room korasuno was in. "Hey hey hey" bokuto said. "Bokuto-san that's not nice to barge into peoples room. Kenma was next to shoyo in a instant. Kuroo next to tsuki with bokuto and akaashi. "Yea just bust into our bonding time like that" suga said turning to them." Bonding time oh akaashi we should do that" "please calm down bokuto-san".

Sorry I didn't post last week 😅 I didn't really have ideas but here you go sorry it's short but um have a good morning 🌄 evening 🌇and night🌃