The Spawn(s) Of Satan

MisterZawa: Good morning class, I understand that it's very early but I know you all are up at the moment. Now, listen, tomorrow two students will be joining us. As it turns out, Masaru Bakugou was attacked by a villain with an age reversing quirk, both he and Endeavor was hit with this quirk. They have no memories, that we know of, of their life now.

Midoriya: IS EVERYONE ALRIGHT?!

Katsuki: What shit do we have to put up with tomorrow??

MisterZawa: Well, from what I remember, Endeavor is usually quiet, he's always with Vlad, he's clingy, and he has trouble with his quirk. That's what I can remember for him and Masaru is just- Masaru. He's outgoing and doesn't sugar coat anything. Ah, he doesn't use his quirk and he's highly suspicious of everyone other than the people he's around.

Shinsou: You know a lot.

MisterZawa: My boyfriend is now a child, I need this type of information.

MisterZawa: Also, we were all friends in UA, well, sorta.

Uraraka: so, we're dealing with TWO Todoroki's and TWO Bakugou's????

Tsu: This will be an interesting week.

Monoma: Sure will when Mister Aizawa and Present Mic gotta figure out who the bottoms' gonna be. XD

MisterZawa:...I'll be fine you little shit, Vlad's gonna need to fill in that spot that just opened up in his class.

Monoma: Hah-? 😃

Shinsou: Can they message us?

Shoto: I don't like adult old man, really sure I ain't gonna like kid him.

MisterZawa: You'll be fine, he won't talk to you and will probably complain quietly to Masaru, me or Vlad. He never really liked Midnight, you'll he alright.

*Enji Has Been Added To The Chat*

M

isterZawa: Hello Todoroki, do you remember me?

Enji: Yeah- I mean, you're the older version of Aizawa.

Masaru: He looks weirdly hot, I'll admit that.

Katsuki: ah, he's the same.

MisterZawa: I told you.

Enji: I don't get what's happening, really don't, but I do not like the fact someone put me with the girls uniform..

Masaru: Oi! Older Aizawa!!!

MisterZawa: I'll talk with Nezu.

Enji: Thanks..

MisterZawa: Of course.

Tenya: HELLO AND WELCOME TO CLASS 1-A! I'M YOUR CLASS REPRESENTATIVE TENYA IIDA!!

Enji:...He's older now??

Masaru: AHHHH!! I SAW THE PHOTOS!! HE'S SO DAMN CUTE!!

Momo: This is an interesting side of Endeavor.

Tokoyami: Yes, I always saw him yelling and acting as if Satan had taken over his body.

Enji: Who's- who's Endeavor?

Jirou: A pro hero.

Enji: oh..

Enji: Uhm, older Aizawa?