The Todoroki Household

Masaru Bakugou walked up the three steps of the Todoroki household, it was a nice place, quite big so Masaru already knew it may take a while to search. The girls and Arakan fell behind slightly, too busy speaking with Nemuri to look at the house in front of them. What the man did notice, however, was that the place seemed so untouched. Maybe it's just the outside, or they have a clean up crew. He went for the door nob, his gloved hand hovered over it slightly as he pushed the door opened. Unlocked, what idiots. It seemed that Nemuri had caught on to what Masaru was doing, stopping her talk with the girls.

"This house looks so untouched, and the door is open? Did anyone even come here?" she questioned the brunette, he was good on this like of work, seeing as he's been doing this since he was fifteen years old.

"One way to find out." he said as a dagger slid from his dark green glove and into his hands. The younger in training watched as the two did their thing, not knowing what to really do at the time. While the younger stayed behind the adults, Masaru made sure to have his guard up, as well as Nemuri, afraid that someone may be in the house and ready to attack them. Once they had entered, they were quite disappointed. "Huh." Masaru muttered under his breath as he walked around the house. The lights were off, aside from the one in the kitchen. It was oddly cold in the place and eerily quiet.

It seemed that Arakan was getting quite uncomfortable with how quiet it was, so he walked to the back of the house with Tsu, even she was uncomfortable with the situation. Tsu and Arakan found a row of rooms, seperated quite a distant from one another. "These must be their rooms, ribbit." Arakan nodded at his friend as he went to open the first door. The peeked in the first one to see that it was quite plan, but have off seven year old vibes.

"This must be Todoroki's brother's room. You know, the one that went missing." Tsu nodded and they left the room. There was no way there would be anything in a room that hasn't been touched forever. Going a few steps they come upon another room, the doors seemed to have the names of the children on them, which was perfect in their eyes. "Todoroki's room!" Arakan spoke out, he grabbed the noh and turned, but it refused. The two teenagers made eye contact and ran to the adults, Momo with them.

"One of the rooms are locked!" Tsu yelled out to them. Their heads snapped to the children, Masaru's eyes seemed to go dark.

"Which one?"

2:23 PM

Masaru: We've found Shoto, he was locked in his room at the house.

Katsuki: IS HE OK?! IS HE HURT?!

Tsu: He's alright, a few cuts and bruises, but he'll be fine small Leapfrog.

Arakan: Yeah Kat! He's doin alright!

Nozomi: He's crying-

Momo: Please let them be tears of happiness.

Katsuki: They are!! I wanna see my baby!!

Masaru: Aren't YOU the baby KitKat?

Katsuki: That's besides the point, how is he?

Momo: He's doing well, he hasn't woken up yet, but we tended to his wounds, we would prefer to send him to an actual hospital but...

Masaru: If the public found out that Enji-San was missing, it would be hm for citizens and a joy ride for villains.

MisterZawa: What's good is that we found Shoto, now we just need to wait for him to wake up. Bring him back here, we're questioning him when he's awake.

Momo: Of course sir.

Arakan: Mister B can pick' im up for us! :D

Tsu: He refuses to let us touch Todoroki-Kun.

Uraraka: Possessive much?

Masaru: Of course! This is my best friend's child and my child's soon-to-be. I'm protecting family. :)

Katsuki: SOON TO BE???

Nozomi: 👁👄👁

Arakan: 👁👄👁

Midoriya: 👁👄👁

Jirou: 👁👄👁

Ojirou: 👁👄👁

MisterZawa: 👁👄👁

Masaru: NOT YOU TOO ZAWA ZAWA!!??

MisterZawa: Sorry Puppy, but the kids gotta point.

Masaru: I'm kicking you in the floor tonight.

MisterZawa: Why? You'll just sleep on me there too.

Arakan: oop—