part 7 (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

"Wait wait didn't y'all say y'all are childhood friends?!" Mina asked with curiosity, I nodded and then smiled "Well that doesn't mean that i made a promise with him!" i thought as quickly as i can, i glanced at Uraraka and she was putting her head down, I bit my lip and blurted out "My promise was with my mom about doing laundry it's stupid so it's fine" i said grabbing Uraraka's arm and smiling she looked up and smiled and then Mina looked at Kacchan and he looked at her "why the fuck should i tell y'all?!" he shouted and put his head in his hand.

"Ohhh okay then thanks Midiori for sharing that information!" Mina said and then looked at Kaminari and then he smiled "Alright then let's play hide and seek then, the dorms are pretty big so you could be in groups or by yourself it's your choice, if you get tagged come back here and wait" Kaminari said and then pointed at Jiro "Me and Jiro are gonna look for y'all so y'all got 2 minutes to hide."

We all got up and some people teamed up and some people just left, I looked at Uraraka "hey Uraraka wanna team?" i asked and she turned to me "um sorry Midiori i don't really feel good so imma go to bed i'll talk to you tomorrow" she said while getting up and hugged me goodbye and i saw her get into the elevator.

I sighed and looked around and saw Todoroki standing by himself so i walked up to him "Hey Todoroki i never knew you liked games?" he looked at me and smiled "I do like games i never really played them when i was little, Do you want to be my partner?" he asked me and i nodded really fast and he grabbed my hand and we walked where everyone was, "Alright so get ready   set   GO!" Kaminari said and we all spilt up and me and Todoroki headed down a hallway on the first floor, mostly everyone went upstairs to hide but we took the other way.

"I don't really see any hidden spots big enough for both of us" I said, we were looking for a while until we heard Kaminari say "We Are Coming!! Jiro use your ear jack to hear people!" when we heard that we both hid behind a wall, we heard a noise come from a door and he pushed me back and put his arm on my chest, I looked at him and i think he didn't noticed so i moved his arm and decided to hold it cause i didn't want to be rude.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder and i yelped and i turned around and it was Kacchan, We heard Kaminari and Jiro come our way so Todoroki grabbed me and Kacchan and opened a door and pushed us in and closed the door.

"Oww that hurt but i think Todoroki saved us" i whispered, i didn't notice how close i was Kacchan and then i noticed our position, let's say i was on top of him and it was dark but i could feel his breath on my neck, i shivered each time he would breath in and out, i felt him touch my waist and kinda push me off of him, "Ah sorry Kacchan i didn't see you there but we need to keep quiet" i whispered and i glanced away so couldn't see my face.

"Whatever it's fine i guess" i heard him whisper and heard him get up and i tried to too but then i noticed this was a closet and it was tight "hurry get up!" he whispered yelled and he took out his hand to help me up and he hit my chest and i was already getting up so i grabbed his arm a little to hard and we both fell backwards and it made a crash sound.

"fuckkkk stop fucking falling dumbass!" he yelled but i didn't want to talk cause i was embarrassed cause his hand was in something. "Did you hit your head or something cause your not talking!" he said while trying to move "s-stop moving real quick!" i said while holding his head, i moved my hand and pushed his hand away from my chest and he groaned when i did that.

"oh fuck sorry i didn't notice" he said but then i shushed him "it's fine just get up real quick-" Before i could finish someone tried to open the door but it locks from the inside so when it closes it locks.

I looked at him "Did Todoroki lock the door?!" i whispered and then Kacchan just clicked his tongue and got up and tried to open it but it didn't open "Hey are you guys okay Todoroki told us that y'all were in here!" Jiro yelled out, I sighed in relief and yelled out "Yeah Jiro we are fine i guess this door locks from the inside! Kacchan just twist the lock!" i said while getting up and touching the door. "I KNOW THAT DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" He yelled at me and then pushed the door open.

Jiro looked at Kacchan with confusion and then looked at me "He doesn't like people telling him what to do, don't worry about it" i said touching her shoulder and we both walked together to the living room and we did a couple more rounds and i did the rounds with Jiro and other people.

( Todoroki went to bed :)!