part 17 ☔︎︎

( real quick.. THANKS FOR 185 VIEWS!!!!! IM THANKFUL!❤️❤️)

(and before i start this chapter i just want to say that some things won't make sense and i kinda rushed this chapter cause i didn't know what to do so i hope it's okay at least and thank you for reading this far! i appreciate you!)

(Midiori's POV)

(What about our promise?)

I heard Kacchan said to me and i tried so hard to move but all i could do was blink, I wanted to hug him but i'll i felt was pain all over my body.

I wanted to talk to him and these sudden feelings came rushing in and i wanted to kiss him.

"HEY HEY GUYS I HEAR THEM TALKING ABOUT COMING BACK HURRY!" Jiro came running back.

"Oh Shit come on Bakugou!!" Kaminari said while finally pulling Uraraka up, "WAIT WAIT DONT LEAVE HER!" Uraraka yelled and they all looked at Katsuki.

"I know your still here, you have to be"

I wanted to cry and move so i tried so hard to do it but then i heard people talking from outside the door and i just felt this feeling in my hand that shocked me.

Midiori's hand started to shake and her hand shoot up and this pink string came out of her finger and the string lead to the door handle and the person outside the door started to yell to open the door.

"What the fuck..." Katsuki whispered and looked down at Midiori and her eyes were white, "What is that?!" Kirishima said next to the door and touching the string but it burned him.

"I-Is that it..?" Uraraka said while watching what happened, "It seems like the person from the other side can't get in" Sero said.

"What happened to her and why are her eyes white?" Mina asked but Katsuki noticed something on her arm so he touched it.

"Let's just go carry  Midiori !!" Jiro said while panicking.

I didn't know what was going on but i felt something touch my arm and i finally saw something in this darkness, it was a white lit door and i walked towards it and i felt like i couldn't breathe.

"Come on Midiori's pink string is helping us-" Kirishima said but then he stopped when he heard something.

Midiori gasped for air and the pink lines all over her body went away and her eyes turned back to the regular color.

"OH FUCK GUYS!" Katsuki said while patting Midiori's back helping her breath, "I don't think she can breathe try some CPR!" Kirishima said while hearing out for the door.

Katsuki put her on the ground and he put his mouth on her mouth giving her CRP to help her, after a few try's she finally could breathe.

She was coughing a lot until she turned her head to cough out some pink goo, "Let's just pick her up now we gotta go!" Kirishima said while climbing up to the window.

I felt limp and weak but i could move now, all i could see was Kacchan's face and i saw the others faces when they pulled me out the window.

"Do you think she's okay? And Kaminari give me your shirt imma give it to Midiori" Jiro said while pulling Midiori to her chest.

When Katsuki finally got up from the window he grabbed Midiori and they all moved to a different place so they wouldn't get caught.

When they found a place they all sat down so they could check if she was okay, "Here let's sit for now but check on Midiori" Kirishima said and Katsuki put her down.

She had bags under her eyes and her arm still had that pink lines all over it but when they left they heard the villains bust through the door but that's all they knew cause they ran away.

They rushed her to the hospital knowing that they would be punished for doing what they did and they did get suspended but they didn't get expelled cause they saved two students.

They tested Midiori and Uraraka and Uraraka was fine with minor injuries but Midiori had to stay cause she had a mysterious substance in her blood stream.

And after she was discharged from the hospital she had to stay home with her mom for a while before heading back to school, and she couldn't stay in touch with her friends cause she didn't have her phone.

But the doctors say that the substance in her body was a quirk, But it was a strong one and the villains put it in to quickly which cause she to get sick and couldn't move.

She now has two quirks but her new quirk is dangerous and she has to learn how to use it.

For now her quirk is called Sticky Pink.

Before i end this chapter i will explain it, The pink stuff comes out of her finger and will stick on anything and will hold until she touches it with two fingers, The bad thing about her quirk is that the pink stuff takes her blood and the more she uses the more she takes out of her body.

I hope this chapter was okay, I didn't want to make it to confusing and if your confused ask me and remember this is fictional and it won't really make sense LOL alright byeee so you next chapter!!!