part 20 ☘︎︎

(i think i used this image already but eh go with it! <3)

"Heyyyy Kacchan...!"

I said while looking behind my shoulder and realizing he was right behind me the whole time, The looked away and i looked forward again and Uraraka giggled and put my head on my shoulder.

"I-I haven't really thanked you and said sorry for helping me a while ago you know when..." Uraraka whispered to me and i was surprised and i smiled "It's all okay now i just wanted you to be safe!" I said while putting my head in her head.

We waited until Kirishima and Kaminari asked everyone and they all agreed cause they wanted to have fun, It was a little tight cause the living only had three couches so some sat and some stand up or leaning on a wall.

I noticed everyone was kinda staring at me and i was confused until Hagakure came up to me, "Hey Midiori! Um we were wondering if you could show us your quirk BUT IF YOU DONT WANT TO ITS FINE!" She said waving her hands around i think.

I laughed and nodded my head and i was about to do it until i felt someone touch my hair and lean into my ear and i felt their breath on my ear, "Don't over do it or else" The person said and i turned around and it was Kacchan standing back up and staring to the side.

I blushed and covered my face and Hagakure was confused but was excited, "Uh Yeah sure Hagakure! Um do y'all wanna watch?" I said looking at my class and they all nodded their heads.

I looked around for anything to pick up and i saw a soda can so i decided to try it, I closed my eyes and i pointed to the van and i focused on the can and then i opened my eyes and i saw a pink string shot out of my finger.

Everyone gasped and the all leaned in to see and i lifted my finger to move it around and the can did the same, "Wow that's cool your eyes turn white and you can move it around" Mineta said.

I smiled and rested my finger and closed my eyes which leg to the can falling, "Now if y'all don't mind let's get started um so since we played this last year how about we spice things up a bit?!" Kaminari said while sitting next to Kirishima.

"Spice things up?" Momo asked while putting her hair in a ponytail, "Yeah like for example if we choose to play truth or dare we can make pieces of paper with dares or truths on them and they have to be interesting!" Kirishima explained and it sounded like fun and i wanted to see what i would get.

"Ohhhh so we just write down stuff and we pull them out and that's it?" Tsu asked and Kaminari nodded, We all looked around and everyone nodded in agreement "Alright then we are gonna play truth or dare but if you don't wanna do the dare say "the truth" we are gonna make a punishment pile of paper!"

Everyone nodded and Momo made three pieces of paper and some pens, everyone got a small piece of paper and everyone wrote down a dare or a question.

Once everyone was done the game was begun, "Alright let's add something real quick!" Kaminari said and Sero handed him a empty bottle, Kaminari put it on the table and spun it and it landed on Todoroki.

"Truth or dare?" Kaminari asked looking at him and Todoroki looked at the pieces of paper and pointed at truth, "May i pick truth?" Todoroki said and Kaminari smiled "Yeah of course bro here!" Kaminari said while picking up a piece of paper and gave it to him.

Todoroki thanked him and opened it and then he stared at it, everyone looked confused so Tsu looked over at the paper and Todoroki moved the paper at where she can see it "Ohhh The paper says have you ever did something bad?" Tsu said looking at Todoroki and everyone else.

Todoroki nodded his head as a thanks "I guess i stole money from someone.." Todoroki whispered that last part and i laughed, "Did you steal from your dad?" I said while taking out a piece of gum and he looked at me and made a small smile and put his finger over his mouth and made a "shh" sound.

I smiled and then he looked at Kaminari, "Now you spin the bottle and whoever it lands on goes next!" Kaminari said while tapping on the bottle, Todoroki spun the bottle and it landed on Jiro she was shocked for a second and then she sat up to look at the paper and she took a dare which meant she picked dare.

She opened it and you could tell she had a tint of blush on her face but then she read it out loud, "Um it says that you have to hold hands with the person your sitting next to for the whole game" She said while looking down.

She was sitting next to Uraraka and Momo, Uraraka and Momo smiled and each one of them grabbed one of her hands and held them, She looked up and smiled and then she let go of one of there hands real quick to spin the bottle.

I felt Mina tap on my shoulder and whisper in my ear "Hehe i put that one!" She said while giggling and i smiled and laughed as well, When it finally landed on someone that someone was Iida and everyone looked at him and he was reading so we decided to skip him.

It went on for some rounds and we kept laughing the whole time cause Aoyama didn't do a dare so he got a punishment and someone said to get your hair wet so he had flat hair the whole game it was funny and he was still fabulous though.

Like i said the rounds went on and Uraraka was dared to do something so she had to get up so i told Kacchan to sit next to me, when i told him that i could tell he hesitated and looked away but he sat down anyway.

Someone spun the bottle and surprise it landed on me, I looked at how much papers we had left and i picked a dare cause why not, when i did i opened it and looked at it.

It said to kiss the person next to you, great of course this happened to me I thought and i sighed and i looked at Mina but i saw that she wasn't there i look around and i saw her laughing on the other side of the room.

Did she see the paper and move? I thought and I blushed when she pointed at Kacchan, I looked at him and he was staring at the paper i had in my hand and he had a tint of blush on his face.

He looked up and we made eye contact until i felt a hand touch my thigh and it was Kirishima looking at the paper, He froze for a second and then laughed "Ooooo You have to Kiss Bakugou now~" Kirishima said looking at me and i blushed and used my hair to cover my face.

"Finally something interesting tonight!! We were waiting for someone to pick it!" Uraraka said while putting up a peace sign and smiling.

Everyone kept making "oooo" sounds and i thought Kacchan was gonna get mad at them and tell me "hell no" but when i glanced at him he had his head in his hand and blushing hard.

I closed my eyes tight and then i got up and stood in front of him "Come on don't tell me your chicken~" I said putting my hands on my hips and he paused for a second and then smirked.

"Who said i was a pussy?" He said while standing up and be kinda bent down to be face to face, I gulped and smiled nervously and then i closed my eyes again and i leaned in and pecked his lips.

I backed away quickly but i still had my eyes closed, I heard him sigh and click his tongue "now what kind of kiss is that?" he whispered and i felt his breath go on my ear i opened one of my eyes and he was close to my face.

I was about to say something until i felt warm hands grab my face and i felt someone kiss my lips, when this happened my eyes shot open and it was Kacchan.

I was surprised so i opened my mouth a little and he slid in his tongue which made me blush really hard and it felt like we were the only people in the room.

Even though we are not..