part 12 ⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~time skip!~
It has been a couple months since that accident happened and we haven't seen Uraraka for a while and i started to get worried even though she is a "villain"

"HEY MIDIORI STOP SPACING OUT AND WATCH OUT!" Midiori flinched and she jumped out of the way from a pole and caught it with her quirk.

"What the hell are you thinking about we are in a middle of a fight!" Kacchan said getting in front of me looking around, "Ah sorry nothing really let's just get this guy!" i said while running towards a villain and tried to grab their weapon but i wasn't looking behind me and i got kicked and thrown into trees.

My head was ringing and i couldn't get up but i heard people screaming for me but i didn't want to get up, I stared at the tall trees and saw the leafs fall off of them, i heard a loud explosion and i came back from reality and i sat up and when i did i saw someone from the corner of my eye.

They were crouching down but i could see them clearly, they had blond hair in a ponytail and they had a mask on and they had a knife in there hand.

They didn't notice me so i tried to get up carefully but a tree branch broke and they looked straight at me and i flinched, they had yellow like cat eyes and i couldn't see if they were mad or happy until they took off their mask and i saw them smiling really big and i saw that they had big canines.

"Ohh look at what we have here it's little Midiori!" A guy said while crawling towards me and putting their knife away, "how do you know my name?!" i said while crawling backwards and looking around for any more villains.

"You don't remember me... well that's a shame i guess cause i had to use some girls body" The person said while laughing and they glanced away so i took the opportunity to get up but they had fast reflexes and they jumped on me and put the knife to my neck.

"Noooo don't leave me yet i wanna talk to you more~" the person said while staring into my eyes, I recognized those eyes, i wanted to say something but i couldn't cause i was afraid they were gonna stab my neck, "Sayyy your a pretty girl! i wonder if your blood is as pretty and tasty as you!" they leaned into my ear and whispered that and then they licked my ear and i shivered.

I couldn't use my quirk cause he grabbed both of my arms and held them and he used his other hand to hold the knife, He was so close to my face that i could feel his breath on my cheek, I heard someone calling for me and then we heard multiple people calling for me which cause this person to sigh and let go of me.

They hovered over me and looking at my whole body then they stared at my face and giggled, "I can't wait to see you again" they said while getting up and walking away, i tried to get up but i noticed that there was a knife holding my hoodie so i couldn't get up, I called for help and soon after they found me and i explained what happened and they scanned the knife for fingerprints but the person had gloves on so it wouldn't show.

I sprained my ankle so i went to recovery girl and she fixed it and after i was good.

(back story on the fight)
basically the class went to agency's for hero's and ran into some villains! (i just made it up now LOL)

After the fight happened all the students stayed home for a week until they had to go back for school and they moved back to the dorms as well.

Everyone did text during the week but they were more excited for staying in the dorms again.

"Ah finally your here let me help you!" Mina said while grabbing my box that i had in my arms, "Oh Mina have you asked Sero yet?" i whispered but she still shushed me "AHHH GIRL SHUSH!" She said while bumping me trying to shush me, "so i guess not well tell him when you want!" i said while messing with her hair.

After we stopped by my room when we're talking in the hallway until i got a feeling that someone was watching me so i turned around quickly but then noticed that no one was there.

"Uh Midiori? you okay?" Mina said tapping my shoulder and i flinched and turned around, "Ah yes sorry i just got a weird feeling.." I whispered and Mina shouting out to Jiro who was coming out of her dorm room.

"Hey Jiro did you finish cleaning?" Mina asked when Jiro headed our way, She put two thumbs up and smiled and we all decided to head downstairs to see who was there.

The only people there was Kirishima, Kaminari, Todoroki, Sero, And Kacchan.

I waved at Kacchan and then at the others and we all sat down at the living room play games on the T.V, I sat down next to Kacchan and after the accident we got more closer and my feelings developed more and more and i think he had feelings too.

Mina and Sero were playing Minecraft and they were building a little house and Kirishima and Kaminari and Jiro were playing Uno on the floor so me and Kacchan were the only ones on the couch.

"Have you finish cleaning your room?" I asked breaking the silence and looking at him, He was looking at the card game and he clicked his tongue when he found out Kirishima won, "Yeah i did but my room is always clean so i didn't really do anything" he said but not looking at me so i decided to mess with him cause i was bored.

I got up and sat down right next to him and laid down in his lap, "W-What are you doing?!" He whispered yelled and he looked at the people sitting at the ground, "Shhh don't worry they won't care~" i said while i turned to my side and was facing the T.V

"Oooooo you guys should put your beds together!" i yelled out and it caused Mina to look behind her and she gasped at seeing me laying in Kacchans lap and she used her arm to get Sero's attention and when he looked back he smiled.

"Huh? what's wrong?" i acted clueless and i turned around facing Bakugou and i started to trace his lower abs, i couldn't tell if he was uncomfortable or not cause he would move but then will just stay in place.

I moved my head looking at him and he looked down at me and i smiled and closed my eyes, I didn't really notice what i did but i nuzzled my head into his lower half of his body and he gasped softy and moved a little.

"Shit" i heard him whisper and he put his hand over his mouth and look away, I glanced at him with confusion and he grabbed me and pulled me up and whispered into my ear.

"can you help me?!"