part 23 ⌨︎︎

^^i could not find a picture that would go good for this chapter so i'll put this cause yall are 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨^^

"Who- OMG MIDIORI?!?"

I heard Kacchan's mom yell excitedly, I smiled and waved "Hiii Yup it's me it has been a long time!" I said while putting my hands behind my back.

"Yeah it has! Come in and sit!" She said moving out of the way to make room for us to get in, I thanked her and me and Kacchan walked inside and as we were walking he grabbed my shirt from behind.

"since i did bring you, you are helping get my stuff and don't talk to my mom for to long!" he whispered in my ear and he let go of me and walked away going upstairs.

"Here sit! Oh did Katsuki go upstairs?" Mitsuki said while pointing to the couch, I nodded and smiled i sat down and Mitsuki sat down next to me.

"So how have you been, I heard what happened..." She asked and i looked at the ground "Um recently i've been good and yeah after that happened i stayed home with my mom and my mom took care of me"

I said while looking up and smiling, She smiled back and leaned forward to turn on the T.V and i remember what to give her so i reached into my purse and pulled out a tiny lipgloss.

Mitsuki um i wanted to give you something it's not big but it's something" i said while giving it to her and she smiled and looked at it.

"This is so pretty and my shade thanks Midiori i wish Katsuki told me that you were coming he never talks about you" Mitsuki said while tapping my leg and twisting the top open.

She put some on and asked me how it looked and i told her she was pretty, Sometimes when i look at her she's like the female version of Kacchan but more pretty, "Anyways do you remember that trial behind our house?" Mitsuki said.

I was confused until i remember that trial behind the house that lends to a small stream of water and pretty trees, "Ohhh yeah i remember going down there all the time with Kacchan!" I said while looking past her and looking in the backyard.

"Awww still with that nickname well yeah and it's still there you should go check it out, and be careful cause when it rains it get slippery" Mitsuki said while pointing at the backyard.

"Oh yeah it rained two days ago but it's probably still wet, hmm yeah i'll go check!" I said while getting up but then Mitsuki grabbed my hand and before i could look at her she yelled Kacchan's name.

"KATSUKI COME HERE NOW!!" she yelled and i flinched but then made a small laugh, one minute later i heard stomping coming down the stairs and i called hear him mumbling bad words.

"Hey baby um go outside with Midiori and go down the trail now" Mitsuki said leaning forward to drink her tea, I heard Kacchan groan "Why should i go?! I only brought her to see you cause she wanted to-" Before he could finish i didn't even see his mom get up but suddenly she was behind him and she smacked the back of his head.

"W-WHAT THE F-" once again she grabbed his ear and yelled at him again to come with me and i was trying to calm them down but Mitsuki made him come with me, Once they finally stopped he pushed me outside and he walked towards the trail.

Once we started walking i apologize about what happened cause it was my fault but he wouldn't say anything, But after me saying sorry multiple times i got distracted and i accidentally slipped off a rock and i gasped when i did but i couldn't yell from shock so i got ready for impact for when i hit the floor.

I felt Kacchan grab my hand but the trail was like a hill and i took down with me, When he grabbed my hand i noticed he didn't get a good grip so we both fell down the tiny hill.

Kacchan grabbed me and put me to his chest and covered my head so i only hit my knee on the way down, When we finally stopped cause Kacchan put his foot down on a rock i was still in shock but i pulled away to make sure he was okay.

"Oh my god Kacchan are you okay?" I said looking at him and he had a scratch on his face and it was bleeding so i grabbed my sleeve and dabbed it on his face, "I'm fine but are you okay how the hell did you fall?" He asked grabbing my body and looking around it.

"Don't worry about me, my knee hurts but nothing bad sorry for falling and you hurt your face" I said while checking his face and his body to but i didn't really notice how i was touching him and when i was checking if anywhere hurt i accidentally touched his soft spot.

I was touching the side of his body and when i pressed down he grunted and in the minute i was a idiot so i thought he was hurting there so i kept touching it and i even pulled up his shirt, "So does it hurt here?" I said while pressing down again in that same spot.

"A-Ahhh um wait stop" I heard him say so i looked up at him and first thing i saw was his face all red and he was turning away, I was confused and i looked down and for some reason i thought he had a good body and he had big ab's so i scanned his body and i didn't really think of anything cause it was his body.

I wish i had big ab's like you Kacchan, look at mine it's not as better as you" I said not thinking and pulling up my shirt and showing him and the whole time i was looking down but when i looked up his whole face was red.

It took me a minute until i finally noticed what i did and i got up quickly and helped him up "oh um oh look over there that's a pretty flower right heh??!" I said while covering my face and walking down the trial making sure i wouldn't fall this time.

"Crap that was so embarrassing i'm so dumb!!" i thought to myself.

^^HOLY CRAP 839?!?! VIEWS?!?!? THATS A LOT FOR ME!!!! THANK YOU!! And for the people who are commenting!!!!! I really love it when i see people commenting it lets me know who are loving it!!

Anyways i just wanted to say that we'll see you next chapter!