part 14 ☠︎︎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt something stab into my neck and i felt my whole body collapse and i felt the person catch me.

It was like i could hear and kinda see but i couldn't move, "wow that was easy, anyways your coming with me~"

I felt like i heard that voice before but i couldn't really put a pin on it but i had more things to worry about, I tried to move or make a noise but i couldn't.

The person picked me up and i felt them touch my face, and i was to scared to open my eyes so i pretended to be asleep.

They sighed and i felt them starting to walk down a hallway and i heard a small noise and i realized that was a sound of a window opening and i felt my heart race cause i thought they were gonna drop me out the window.

"Up we go and drop~

I felt them drop me and i tried to move but i couldn't move but i felt someone grab me from the ground "you didn't need to drop them what if i couldn't catch them!" i heard a male voice yell.

I tried to move but there was no luck and they were talking about finding someone and i don't know how long they were walking for but i wanted to try to use my quirk so i put all my strength so my finger and after a minute it moved.

I tried to open my eye to see where i can use something and i finally opened my eye and i looked at the person and they had bright blue eyes with black hair and he had scars all over his face.

I looked away from him for a second and when i looked back he was looking straight at me, I just looked at him and he smiled "look at who we have here little Midiori woke up~" he whispered and he looked at the person next to him and told him something and i heard the other person laughing.

"Oh really wow she's a fighter, should we put more in her?" The other male voice said and they other paused and looked back at me and smiled.

"oh i don't know, will you be a good girl?"

He whispered into my ear and he looked up and waved at someone i tried to turn my head but i couldn't still and then i looked back up and i saw a purple light shining and we went through some portal.

I know that cause we were in a dark forest and then we ended up in some underground bar or something, My arm was hanging so i tried to move my finger again until i heard a voice say "Your back already? Take her to the back with the other one" The voice said, his voice sounded rugged and when we passed by i caught a glimpse of him.

He had blue hair and he had red eyes, He noticed me looking at him but he just looked the other way, we went into a dark hallway and we reach the last door and he opened it.

The room was well lit and had a chair in it, that was all i saw until he put me in the chair, my head hanged so all i saw was my hair dangling until i felt something poke my arm and before i blacked out i heard a small whisper "M-Midiori?

(The next day)

I woke up and it took me a minute to remember what happened last night, I looked up and i was surprised that i wasn't paralyzed anymore and i looked down and realized that my hands were cuffed and had a bag over them.

I sighed and looked around the room and my eyes grew big when i noticed there was a other person in the same room as me, i gasped and then looked at the door and back at the person.

They had kinda long brown hair probably to their shoulder, "h-hey are you okay?!" i whispered but they didn't move.

I bit my tongue and noticed that they didn't tie me up, "what the heck how did they not tie me up?!" i whispered to myself and i got up and silently walked over to the person and they had a bag over their hands same as me.

I got on my knees and tried to pick up their head, "heyy are you okay-" when i finally picked up their head i gasped.

"U-Uraraka?!" i whispered while i shook her body until she finally woke up.

"M-Midiori..." She whispered and i smiled and i put my hands over her head so i could hug her, "yes it me!" i whispered and i felt her put her head on my shoulder and i felt her crying.

"M-Midiori i can't believe i-it's you!" she said while crying into my shoulder and i started to tear up.

After we hugged i asked her how did she get here and she explained everything to me.

She said that the night we played games as a class and after that question she felt sad and went up into her dorm and when she walked into her dorm room someone was waiting for her and kidnap her and took her here and that's all she knew.

I told her about the other person that was supposed to be her and she said that one of the villains had a blood quirk cause one of them would take her blood.

After she explained that a person walked in, we were in a corner of the room and the chair was in the middle of the room, I got in front of Uraraka like i was protecting her and the person looked our way and smiled.

Ohhhh look at who we have here, Are you protecting your girlfriend? sorry i took her away for such a long time but i brought you here now so happy?

The person said while taking out a knife and i remembered that person from that day and they had the same colored eyes, Uraraka grabbed my leg and looked up at me "that's the person.." she whispered and i looked back and he was smiling at me with that same creepy face.

He slowly walked towards me and i put up my hands but my quirk wouldn't work cause of the bag and he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his chest.

"awww come on i didn't do anything yet~"

He said before throwing me up against the way and pinning me down.