Part 28 (good ending)

(i have no idea if that last chapter was good? i tried not to make it long but i wanted it to be sad but i don't know anyways here's a happy version!)

What if Midiori survived didn't die? What if she was still breathing and she only broke her legs, That did happen and she got saved by Katsuki which he was surprised that she did survive that but he was happy that she did survive that but the bad thing was that the villain got away.

But that didn't matter right now Midiori went straight to the hospital and went into surgery cause of lost of blood and of course there was some complications but she made it through the surgery and went to go rest in a hospital room.

After two days her surgery happened she woke up and when she did Katsuki was sitting next to her while hold Milieu in his hands, Her vision was still blurry but they were close enough that she could see them sleeping together and when she moved her head she saw Uraraka sleeping as well next to her.

She was happy to see them and she was surprised that her friend was here too, Midiori smiled to herself and moved her hand to rub her eyes cause they kinda hurt and plus she wanted to see better and once she was done it kinda helped cause it wasn't as blurry anymore and she looked back at Katsuki and noticed he had red circles under his eyes.

Has he been crying? Midiori thought to herself and she felt guilty for making them feel sad and made such a big deal with that building fall and she didn't even know if that villain was still alive or they were dead, All this thinking made her head hurt and her legs started to hurt as well so Midiori moved to get comfortable and she just moved the upper half of her body but that was enough to make noise to wake someone up.

She looked up and saw Milieu starting to wake up and she smiled and saw how she was about to cry but then until they made eye contact and Milieu just looked at Midiori and Midiori just smiled and sent little kisses to her and then when Milieu moved to much Katsuki woke up and he was half asleep but when he noticed that Midiori was awake he sat up quickly and rubbed his eyes.

He softly whispered her name and got up to get closer to Midiori and he was making sure he wasn't dreaming but when he realized he wasn't dreaming he smiled and his eyes started to tear up, he placed Milieu on the chair that he was in and he turned back "hey Katsuki" Midiori said but she needed water cause her throat was dry.

Katsuki grabbed some water from the side and helped her drink some and after that happened Katsuki leaned in for a kiss cause he was worried and he missed her, and after that they hugged and Katsuki grabbed the baby and showed Midiori and she held her but she had to be careful cause she was still recovering.

They talked a little to loud cause Uraraka woke up and she was tired, "Bakugou shhh Midiori needs rest-"
she said until she realized that Midiori was awake and talking too, Uraraka got up quickly and wiped the drool of her face and waved her hands around cause she was worried.

Midiori was happy that her baby and Katsuki were safe but she was still worried about the villains that did all that cause they only caught three but they were way more, but she just wanted to spend time with her family and friends for now.

After two weeks of recovering from her legs and testing her quirk if it was safe again she got discharged from the hospital with some warnings but she had to stay away from being a hero for a few more weeks before she decided to go back.

"Do you have to go back?!" Katsuki said while standing by the door, "Yes i have to and i want to we have i been training for?! Just because i got hurt-" Midiori tried to say but Katsuki sighed really loud, "Just because you were hurt?! I don't want you to get hurt and Milieu need her mom!" Katsuki said while walking towards Midiori and pulling her close.

"Well first of all being a hero is dangerous and this is what i signed up for and i'm just gonna parole not all that other stuff!" Midiori said while hugging him back and Katsuki sighed and pulled away, "fine but when you get back home your gonna take Milieu a bath!" Katsuki said while backing away and letting her pass.

"Thanks Katsuki ill be safe and deal!" Midiori said while putting on her last glove and walking up to Katsuki and kissing him and while she was trying to walk out she felt Katsuki touch her ear and whispered into it, "oh yeah and later be prepared cause Milieu is going asleep early" He whispered and Midiori looked back and he was smirking and Midiori stuck her tongue out at him and blushed a little.

She started to go to work again and her legs got better so she started to do the stuff she used to do and everyone kinda stopped worrying about her getting hurt, Time goes on and Milieu is 5 and Katsuki is 26 and Midiori is 25 and they are going through photos and they found a video of Milieu trying to walk as a baby.

They watched it and remembered how she was as a little baby and how she was cute but now she was mean but nice at the same time, Milieu had mixed personality's but she was perfect and If they forgot to mention that Katsuki finally asked Midiori to marry him and they were planning on it.

They were busy so they didn't want to have it right away but for now they are planning onto but of course they have little problems but they were happy on having a tiny little family!

(EEEE I think this  book has come to the end but yeah! I really hope you liked this book and thank you so much for all the views!

Anyways i was wondering if i could make a book about Milieu but i'm still thinking about it well anyways HAVE A GOOD DAY BYE BYE! ❤️😩✋