part 21 ꕥ

^^^not related to this chapter but HOW CUTE! <3 and if your wondering this is fan art from the anime show called school babysitters and the characters are from Haikyuu!^^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he first kissed me i was shocked and then i accidentally opened my mouth and he slid in his tongue and as seconds went by he kept going deeper in my mouth and i just stood there and then i just went along with it.

I grabbed his arm and held onto them and just for a couple seconds i melt into the kiss but that quickly went away when i heard a camera click and i flinched and i kinda pulled away from shock.

I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let go so i tapped his shoulder and then he loosened his grip and when he finally pulled back i saw a a trail of saliva leading from our mouths and i quickly licked my lips and turned my head and quickly sat down.

I was kinda embarrassed to do it in front of everyone but i knew that wasn't my first kiss but this kiss was the one i loved, I looked up and i saw Mina showing all the girls a picture.

I blushed even harder when i noticed she was showing everyone so i got up and a quickly walked over to her she saw me a smirked "how was your little make out~~?" She said while winking and my whole face was red so i tried to take the phone but she gave it to Uraraka and she made it float.

(no one pov)

While Midiori was busy trying to get the phone Katsuki sat down and most of the boys in the class sneaked up on him and they asked a lot of questions and most of the questions were about, "how was the kiss?", "Why did you kiss her for so long" and Mineta asked the most weird question "how did she taste?"

Katsuki flicked Mineta away and told them to shut the hell up and that he was leaving, Most of the boys sighed looked at where the girls were supposed to be at and they weren't there.

"Where did they go?" Kirishima asked while looking around the corner, "Um there's a note that says that they were "heading to bed" aka having a sleepover cause it's saturday and there's nothing tomorrow" Sero said while reading off a note.

"Did they really leave cause we were in a middle of a game?" Oijiro said while rubbing the back of his head, most of the boys waved goodbye and headed to their rooms and it was just Kirishima and Kaminari and Sero

They looked at eachother and nodded and when they did that they went to the kitchen to make snacks for their sleepover and decided to bother Katsuki.

(Back with Midiori~~~Midiori's pov)

"Wait why are we leaving we still have games to play!!" I said while floating in the air, At first i didn't want to go with them but Mina made Uraraka make me float and they kidnapped me.

We all went to Momo's room cause she had the biggest bed and she had tea, when we got into the room Uraraka dropped me and i fell onto the bed, "Whyyyy are we here?! I wanted to play games!" I said while sitting up and i noticed they crowded around me.

They they looked at eachother and Mina took out her phone "We took you cause WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS!" She said holding up and showing me a picture of me and Kacchan kissing and i knew what was gonna happen but i was still embarrassed.

"Um the dare was to kiss a person so i did it.." I whispered and they all sighed "YEAH But we didn't say with TONGUE!! Y'all total made out! Hagakure said while waving her hands around.

He then realized that the dare never said that and he did put his tongue in and he did it by choice!! I thought and when i realized that i remembered that night again and i blushed really hard.

Why did he ask me to help him that night and why did he kiss me tonight?! I thought again and then i noticed that they were still staring at me so i smiled nervously.

"Um i need to ask him about it BUT YEAH ILL ASK SO YALL SHUSH!!" I said grabbing a pillow and throwing it at them and i got under the covers, "Heyyy really?! You gonna go to sleep now?!?" Mina said shaking me and i just pretended to snore.

They all sighed and decided to talk about other stuff and then they all laid down, I sat up to talked with them and i was glad that they didn't force me to tell them.

I was kinda bored so i asked Tsu and Uraraka if they wanna watch memes and they nodded, We laid down and went under the covers and i grabbed Momo's tablet and put some memes on and i put the tablet on my chest so they could see it.

After i while i heard little snores coming from Tsu and i noticed she fell asleep on my shoulder and so did Uraraka, I picked up my head a little and noticed that they all fell asleep so i put the tablet on my stomach and i used my quirk to turn off the lamp.

I was about to head to sleep until i felt a little buzz come from my shorts pocket, Mina and Hagakure were on my legs so it was hard but i pulled my phone out and i noticed it was from Kacchan.

It said, "i don't know how to say this but i don't regret that kiss and i won't say sorry." i smiled at that text and i felt my face go hot and i texted back with a "(ง'̀-'́)ง hehe okay and to be honest i don't either."

I hesitated to sent the text but i sent it and i threw my phone under the covers and laid my head on Tsu's head and fell asleep with a tiny smile on my face.

**THANK YOU FOR THE PERSON WHO IS READING THIS FAR!!! i appreciate you so much and y'all make me want to make more chapters so i will and some chapters i'll put little cute pictures so i'll give you one now! ❤️❤️**

**if you know where theses baby's are from comment!! BUT You don't have too! and if you don't know, don't worry it's just cute babys from a BL ❤️❤️**

(and if you know where the baby's are from ask me but it's full of spicy stuff! but cute baby's! 🌞✌️)