part 27 (bad ending part 2)

"Fuck baby, where are you?!"

Midiori whispered while she was using all her strength to try to hold up the building but without her hero costume she could get do real damage to her body, Midiori tried yelling at the people from inside the building to get out quickly and they did as they were told.

She asked one of the people to see if everyone could get out and they went inside quickly to see, Midiori got sidetracked and didn't see a villain come up behind until she heard the old couple yell and she noticed and she tried to grab her keys from her pocket and throw it at them.

When she threw them the villain laughed and started to walk towards her and she ran towards the building and she still had she hands in the air to try to hold it but slowly she was losing strength, It looked like the rides were blocked so that's why the hero's couldn't get here as fast.

Midiori looked back into the building and she yelled out to the person but they didn't respond so she was gonna yell again but then out of the corner of her eye she saw a villain trying to get into the store were her baby and the old couple were in.

Midiori panicked and was about to run towards them but if she would move the building would move as well and it was close to falling apart, Midiori say how the villain was yelling to open the doors and she started to tear up when she saw her baby crying in the lady's arms.

"PLEASE COME OVER HERE COME GET ME!" Midiori yelled while trying to get the villains attention but it didn't work and she kept trying to stop them but they broke the glass door and when she heard the glass fall she just lost it, Her hands dropped to her sides and she closed her eyes and she put her hand up and this pink string came out of her hand and wrapped around the villain and all she heard was screams of pain from that person.

She forgot that when it touches a persons skin it burns so the pink string is like acid, She dragged out the person from the store and flung the other way and they hit a wall, Midiori didn't know what she was doing cause of rage and tiredness, She hasn't used her quirks this much before at the same time and her forgot about the building but then she looked up behind she all she could see was pink strings all over the building holding it up.

She was surprised cause she didn't even know she couldn't do that but then her head started to hurt and she fell onto her knees and her eyes started to hurt, She rubbed her eyes but when she did that she noticed the building above her would start to move so she tried hard to get up and walk away but she was to tired.

She heard people yelling and she was relieved to here a voice that she's been waiting for, It was Katsuki yelling for her and when she looked up she saw him running towards her and had a worried smile but you could tell he was happy.

He ran towards Midiori and hugged her "Fuck i'm sorry baby i didn't come for you and i'm-" Katsuki tried to explain but she shushed him "Go get M-Milieu shes inside that store someone is holding her go get here i'll follow!" Midiori said while shoving him away and Katsuki nodded and ran towards Milieu so he can come back.

Midiori tried to get up and she stumbled but got up and she started to walk but then she felt someone grab her neck and she gasped but then someone shushed her "Shhhh no yelling we did all this for you Midiori" The person whispered into Midiori's ear and she tried to kick him but she had no energy.

She tried to use her quirk but she was using it in the building and she knew the people in the building left so she was only worried about herself, She looked back and saw that one guy from back then, He had blue hair and red glowing eyes.

He tightened his grip on her neck and she started to cough "P-Please let me go!!" Midiori tried to plead but then she felt him grab her hair and yanked it back, Midiori was trying to breathe but then she heard a voice "LET GO OF HER!" Katsuki said and Midiori looked back up cause the person loosen their grip.

When she looked up she saw Katsuki running towards them and she saw explosions coming out of his hands and then she felt someone's breathe on her ear "tell him to back off before i kill both of y'all." The person said while grabbing Midiori's waist, Midiori gasped and looked up and noticed the building was get weaker.

"KATSUKI STAY BACK!" Midiori yelled looking at the building then at Katsuki, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Katsuki said while he stopped running and looking up and then he realized at where they were standing, Midiori had a plan and she didn't want to do it but she had to so she could protect them.

Midiori and Katsuki made eye contact and Midiori's eyes had tears in them and she smiled softly and mouthed the words "i'm sorry i love you" Midiori whispered then she turned around to the person gripping her neck, "Let me go now or else your gonna die with me" Midiori said while holding her hand up to the building.

The person looked up then behind them and smiled, "Hmm well i guess this is our time yeah?" The person said while getting up and dragging her with him and Midiori looked back at Katsuki who is still in shock and she just closed her eyes which caused a huge loud crash sound and you could see the building falling towards Midiori.

Katsuki panicked and started to yell and was about to run towards them but someone was holding Katsuki back, He didn't care who that person was he was just trying to get to Midiori, It was like everything went in slow motion and you could see falling rocks falling glass and just other stuff hitting the ground where Midiori was.

Katsuki didn't see Midiori trying to escape but she was looking back at Katsuki and her baby that was behind him, She was on her knees but the villain was now gone nowhere to be seen and then suddenly you could see a a rock getting closer to Midiori then the rock fell onto her.

Katsuki saw what happened and he stopped moving and just feel to his knees and just was in shock that everything went way to fast, she was gone and she can't come back is what Katsuki thought and out of no where he started to sob and scream out her name out of pain and in shock.

Kirishima was trying to comfort him but he failed cause he was in shock as well and he was crying and Kaminari was holding Milieu and he was in shock as well, Milieu was just a baby but she saw everything what happened to her mom and saw the blood splatter everywhere and you could hear a small word come from her tiny mouth.

"mom.."

Is all she said and that was her first word that she would ever say, Katsuki was still in shock but for some reason he thought she was still alive so he got up and walked towards where she was at and all you could see was her lower half of her body crushed, Midiori's eyes where still open but you could tell she was gone forever.

Katsuki put his hand over his mouth and started to sob again as he bent down to hold her for one last time.

"i'm so sorry Midiori i just wanted to say i love you and i always w-will... So please marry me"

Is all Katsuki said while he held her dead body and was sobbing.

"What do you remember about your mom Milieu?"

"Her long curly green hair and how beautiful she was and that she saved lots of people that day.."