12• Drawing Symbols

Santana in media 😩😍

Hello everyone! Late update but what's new 😩 this chapter is longer than the others so love that. I hope 2021 is going much better for everyone, mine definitely is.

Hope you guys enjoy and please don't forget to vote 🥺

Santana age is revealed in this chapter I realized I never said it in any other chapter.

Santana POV
-•-

  I woke up to somebody blowing up my phone.

Amir 56 missed calls

I don't know why the fuck he thought it was okay to call me that many times. I ain't feel like hearing no yelling so I just texted him.

U good? I was sleep

Amir: You been acting hella weird ever since you found out what i do, if you don't want me to do that no more and just be for you. You need to say that.

  I decided not even to text back I could care less that he was a hoe, I just ain't believe him when he said he don't got a pimp. Plus I thought he was just this innocent ass nigga whole time he fucking for money. And now I had Sincere so it was no use for Amir anyway. I did feel bad for him because I knew he did that shit to take care of hisself and he basically told me in so many words he was homeless just staying house to house but shit look where the fuck we lived at everybody was struggling, and I gave him 1k last week because I ain't like to see nobody I was fucking with broke.

  Who the fuck he though I was? Captain save a hoe.

Plus today was about me and Sincere I was gone try my best to make this nigga open up to me, I gave him his little time to think and shit. I really wanted to let him know how I felt about him it was hard for me to hide my feelings especially now that I'm living with the nigga.

I opened my room blinds and looked at the view. I loved my apartment I was on the 16th floor so I could see the whole city from my window, I was happy to share it with Sincere. I couldn't wait til we could wake up laying next to eachother.

I was a corny ass nigga sometimes.

I walked into the living room and Sincere was up breaking down one of the bricks and putting it into smaller baggies.

"Its 7am and you breaking down coke, you don't sleep?" He turned around and nodded.

"I be up at the crack of dawn everyday it's a habit plus a nigga starving" I had hella freezer food and noodles and snacks, he could have been helped hisself.

"I been told you it's food in here" I walked in the kitchen and the taco meat was still sitting out.

"You think I would get sick if I warmed this up it sat out all night"

"You gone be good its only been a couple hours but you ain't the best cook huh? Did you taste the meat" I ain't know what he was talking about of course I wasn't a chef but I thought I could do a lil some, I used to make good ass spreads in jail but since I been out I ain't have time to cook or a reason when I could just order doordash everyday.

I tasted it and this shit was salty as fuck. I was hella worried about it tasting plain whole time I added half the bottle of seasoning salt.

"Fuck! This my first time cooking something like this" I threw the whole pan in the garbage. I was blowed as fuck, Everytime I tried to do something new it got fucked up.

Sincere got up from the couch and came in the kitchen. He just had on some sweat shorts and I was trying my best not to stare to much. He had tattoos all over his body just like me. That shit was sexy as fuck.