4• Weird Ass Nigga

Santana
———

"Podría tener que matarlos a todos" My Tio was having a "meeting" there were over 35 other niggas piled up in the room, quiet ass hell waiting for Rico to say something like he was some type of god. Nigga wasn't no god of mine I respected him but I would never bow down to another nigga. That's the exact reason I stopped selling for him the only reason I had to show up here was out of respect. We all knew what he wanted, two 14 year old boys were murdered last night and they sold dope for Dime bitch ass so everybody in the hood thought it was us, but it wasn't at least that's what I thought.

"We aren't murderers we make money that's all, I'm gonna ask one more time who did this shit after that alguien va a morir"(someone is going to die) I knew my uncle in fact was a murderer just like the rest of us here. We murdered to live, the first time I ever killed someone I was 16, it was some random Asian nigga at this liquor store, he pulled a gun on me and I reacted. I threw up everyday for a week after that I didn't have the stomach for that type of shit.

  My uncle was still rambling about random shit and I was tired of hearing it.
  "Tio this shit obviously wasn't none of us, this could be somebody from they group tryna stir up some drama or some shit and you falling right into they trap" Everybody was looking at me now, which I didn't give a fuck I was ready to go home anyway.

   "Well now that I think about it how we know it wasn't you Santana? You don't even sell for me no more it seem like since you got out of jail you think you better than us or something?" He was tryna bring the attention on me when there were actual problems, that's this nigga problem now, always worried about the wrong shit.

  "Alright then fuck y'all, Maybe I am better than y'all. I got my own shit going on and everybody else in this room still slanging for you" They started mumbling shit but of course none of them ain't say shit to my face.

   "Oh lil Santana got it all figured out y'all, why the fuck you here if you so independent then?" See he was trying to flip all this shit on me but I wasn't gone let that happen.

"Because I thought y'all were my family but obviously y'all on some weird ass shit so I'm out, fuck y'all" I flipped my uncle off and turned to walk out. I was done with the conversation I could tell it was escalate to some shit I wasn't ready for.

"If you walk out of here you're dead to me Santana" I ignored him and continued to walk. I didn't give a fuck I been on my own my whole life fuck was the difference now.

   ———

"Them niggas really been wilding out, like I don't understand why they can't just respect I got my own shit going on now" I hit the blunt one last time and threw it into the ashtray.

"They jealous Santana you know that" Mica ran his fingers through my curls and I leaned back into his chest. He was the only person that could comfort me in anyway.

    After I left that weak ass meeting Mica asked to come over so I let him.
"You right everybody ain't got what it take to be independent like me but I don't give a fuck I don't need nobody" And that was true niggas wasn't real like me that's why they all called me a 'snake' because I didn't fuck with nobody but myself.

   "I got a game this Friday, my last game this season I want you to come" Mica said looking down at me.

    "You know I don't like shit like that, Imma see about it though" He started cheesing mad hard showing his dimples. I had never been to one of his games before. To me that was to intimate or whatever the fuck plus I tried to do everything on the low and that was way to public for me.

   "You promise?"

"Yeah Mica I promise" I sat up and pulled him into my lap. My phone rung but I ignored it.