24• Back From The Dead

I know y'all hate me I'm so sorry a bitch been going through it.🥲 I made a little banner. Really hope y'all enjoy this chapter.🖤

    Don't forget to vote 🦇

-•-

Santana POV

"Nigga you don't know shit about basketball you only play it I actually watch and analyze that shit" I stared at Sincere rant about the weak ass game.

     I loved when he laid his head in my lap because I could rub his ears and play with his hair. Since he started back talking to me I felt better. I would sometimes talk to my therapist on the phone and I been taking that stupid ass medicine just to show him I'm actually trying.

I personally prefer getting high. I didn't really have to think to much and everything always still worked out for me because I'm just a charming ass nigga.

All the sacrifices I take and changes I make just so I could be around Sin worth it but something I've realized about him is he the biggest hypocrite ever. The shit he goes bad on me for he turns around and does the same shit hisself. I could tell these past 2 weeks he been stressing but everytime I ask about it he don't wanna talk.

"Clarence and Salem texted me and told me to tell you to answer the phone it's urgent" He rolled his eyes.

"I already know what they want ion feel like dealing with none of that shit right now or talking about it I'm tired" I just nodded. Nigga never wanna tell me shit so I could attempt to help him.

"You wanna do something fun? We could drive a few hours and go out to eat and go ride some 4 wheelers" I thought when you start getting money you actually treat yoself since I been with Sin we ain't never been out nowhere other than the time I took him to the beach if that even count.

He slightly smiled for the first time today and shook his head.
"That sound like a date or something. You wanna do some corny shit" He one odd ass person.

"Shit ain't corny just because you say it is. You could stay inside I just thought going out would make you feel better"

"I feel fine I just wanna lay down with you today"

I didn't reply to that so it got quiet and I let my eyes shut. I could complain about him never wanting to do shit with me but at this point the shit wasn't nothing new.

A few minutes went by and he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. I decided to ignore him so he shifted his body and sat up in my lap.

  I felt his fingers run across my cheekbone and his lips press against my ear. A sensation went though my body but I didn't wanna give in.

    "Look at me" I opened my eyes and he was staring at me with lust in his.

  "We can go wherever you want tomorrow aight?" I gently wrapped my hand around his neck and kissed him on his cheek.