23• inSANity

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🖤🎄 this my gift to y'all 🎁

Please do not hate me 😩 a bitch done went through a lot I moved across the country, got COVID twice but I'm back and I'm SO sorry. I barely edited this because I'm at work so don't come for me.

  *The picture of Sincere above will be referenced in this chapter.
-•-

Sincere POV

   "I just feel like it ain't important it's a sensitive topic to me and ion wanna speak on it. It ain't got nothing to do with us" I just watched him talk. When we woke up this morning I asked him about the shit his brother was talking about since he said he would tell me but now he acting like he don't want to.

   It been 2 days now and at first I just let the shit go but I know if it was me he would be mad. How we supposed to be in a relationship and keeping secrets from eachother that shit is weird.

   "But you said you was gone tell me" Of course I wanna know even more now since this nigga acting like it's a top secret and was ready to kill his own brother over it.

   He just got out of bed and started digging in one of the boxes completely ignoring me. We had packed everything up because we moving to the new house later but the way this nigga acting I'm not even excited about it no more.

   "Hello! Santana why the fuck you acting like you don't hear me" He threw clothes over his shoulder and stared at me with a annoyed look.

   "I hear you, I just don't wanna get into it with you and I know where this conversation is going"

"Then stop acting like a hoe and just tell"

"It's shit you don't tell me Sin, why you acting like all of a sudden we gotta know everything about eachother you barely talk about yo personal life" That's the stupidest shit this nigga could have ever said.

  "Nigga you're my personal life! We with eachother everyday and if it was something you wanted to know about me I would tell you" That was a fact. This can't be the same nigga that was just saying I need to stop keeping stuff from him.

   "You right but I'm talking about shit that happened in the past! This some shit from years ago when I was only 17 a real traumatic experience that I'm not comfortable talking about" Now 3 years ago is along time ago.

   "Alright it's good, keep that energy" I'm not finna press his ass about the shit no more. If he wanna keep secrets we most definitely could do that.

   "Sin ion wanna argue with you, he brought that shit up just so this could happen and you letting him get us like this" He walked back over to the bed and stood over me. I ignored him and pulled out my phone. If he wasn't gone tell me he should have said that from the beginning.

"Please do not do this bro, it's supposed to be a good day we supposed to be happy"

"Stop fucking talking to me" He smacked his lips went in the bathroom and slammed the door.

   Weird ass bitch.

-•-

   Santana POV

   "Okay that's the last box bro, I can't believe this nigga got this fat ass house and walking around with a attitude" Qari said dropping the box on the living room table.

It wasn't on a beach like I asked but it did have a big ass river and nice pier right in the back. It was in a nice tucked spot surrounded by hella trees and mountains the closest house was way up the street so we could be loud as we want and not have to worry about no nosy ass white people calling the police about a noice disturbance.