6• Enemy

I came back to read this and I was like damn this book hella interesting, so I'm gonna finish it period! Sorry for being mia but I'm hella inconsistent and life 😫 but I missed y'all 💓 enjoy
—-

"Fuck stick yo tongue out or something" I placed my hand on top of her head to adjust it but she instantly pushed it off.

"Stop touching my hair you gone have my shit slipping" She snapped I just rolled my eyes and put my hands on my head. Bitch wig was already slipping anyways.

She went back to sucking my shit and she was doing a bad ass job using her teeth and shit.
"Fuck bitch! Don't use yo fucking teeth" I pushed her off my dick and rubbed my shit. My little man was sensitive.

"Well you not getting hard" She been sucking my dick for a good 15 and I wasn't feeling it. Ever since Sincere caught Mica at my house Mica act like he couldn't answer my calls and shit, sincere must have threatened him or something. On top of that sincere ain't been answering my calls either. It was money to be made and niggas was acting different."Bitch because you ain't doing it right"

"Uh uh who the fuck you calling a bitch?! I told you I don't suck dick anyways I don't know why you getting mad, I thought we was gone fuck you ain't even eat me out" She was just some hood rat that been in my dms I went to swoop her ass and she can't even suck dick. I was only fucking with this bitch because I was tryna get my mind off Mica he the only person that could suck my dick just how I like it.

    "Bitch I'm not getting hard because yo wisdom teeth scraping my dick I'm not eating shit" I laughed buckling my pants back up.

"You probably gay that explains why you don't wanna fuck me" This hoe was irritating me now. Because I fuck bitches she was just weak and I'm already stressing.

"Bitch get the fuck out" I reached over and opened her door.

"I'm not getting out of nowhere nigga! You better take me back home or pay for my lyft" I was two seconds from busting this bitch in her shit.

"I'm not finna go back and forth with yo dirty ass" I pushed her out my car and threw her phone out.
"Imma have my brother beat yo ass!" I drove off on her. Fuck her and her brother.
---
     I knocked on the nigga door like I was the police, yeah I popped up at his shit just like he did mine, oh well. for a good minute I stood there until I realized nobody was gone open this bitch. I heard mad niggas laughing and the tv blasting. I tried to open the door and of course that mothafucka was open.

    When I walked in all them niggas he fucked with was lined up on the couch playing 2K. I didn't really give a fuck that was kid shit but it made me realize I didn't have any friends because I never got invited to shit like this I was always by myself.

    "Damn I guess it's family bonding time in this bitch why wasn't I invited" I joked grabbing the wood out of one of them niggas hand.

"Sin bro what the fuck this weird ass nigga doing here" Lavar ugly ass stood up like he was gone do some shit. This nigga had on some tight ass pants and a tight ass jacket and he was slurring so the nigga was obviously gone, tryna argue with me. Only reason I ain't been killed this nigga is because Sincere fucked with him heavy.

   "Nigga do you got on skinny jeans? Sit yo ass back down" He started to walk up on me but Sincere pushed him back.

"Lavar let me handle this aight?" He pointed to his room I'm guessing he wanted me to follow him and I ain't have no problem with that.

I looked around his room then stared at him. He was looking mighty good in them sweats and white tee. He was dipping like he got a fresh cut and his eyes was low like he was high. This nigga was fine.

"I thought I told yo weird ass me and you not cool and we'll never be so fuck is you doing popping up at my crib" I licked my lips and smiled, he should have known I wasn't gone listen to that shit.

    "We business partners now and you ain't been picking up yo cellular device it's money to make and you in yo feelings about some shit that never had anything to do with you" I hit the blunt and blew the smoke in his face because I'm disrespectful.

"Me and you ain't shit aight? I get disgusted just looking at yo ass, I'll call you when me and my niggas ready to make some mo money until then don't hit me up weirdo" His words stung kinda I didn't want nobody to know I liked niggas because they would act how this nigga acting right now.

"Aight so it's fuck me then? Fuck you too. I got a question though fuck did you say to Mica about me? You got him avoiding me and all the shit that ain't have nothing to do with you little Sincere" I stood up because I was ready to go. I don't give a fuck how much I wanted to fuck with this nigga he wasn't gone disrespect me.

"Nigga and who the fuck you think you checking Santana, I'm not none of these other niggas I'm actually hard, I been not fucking with yo trading ass then I found out you like to fuck on little boys, me and you will never be 'business partners' goofy ass nigga" Sincere lowkey yelled. He must have been high on some other than weed  because he was talking like he really wanted a problem.

I just clenched my fist and jaw he was speaking with so much hate, and out of all the years me and him been funking we still respected each other but now he acting different.

    "You a weird ass nigga, leave him alone that don't got shit to do with you, you don't know what the fuck he already going through, me and him ain't never fucked you nosy bitch, I just help him with shit and he help me. Why the fuck that's yo business anyway? You must wanna fuck me" I yelled right back at that nigga I was done being nice, wasn't no nigga gone talk to me crazy.

   "Nigga who you talking to like that?!" Sincere jumped in my face and I pushed him out.

"I'm not tryna do this with you nigga you loaded, get the fuck out my face" He pulled his stick out so I pulled mine out too.

"Damn it's like that Sincere you don't wanna do this, I'm not scared to die I don't got shit to lose but you d-" He cocked his gun back and slammed the magazine into the side of my head. A nigga was seeing stars for a few seconds it took me a minute to regain my balance and sight and when I did all I saw was red. I dropped the gun and swung my fist into sincere nose it connected. I instantly felt dizzy so I dropped to the ground.

I could feel the side of my head leaking and when I brought my hand up to touch it was covered in blood. It was taking everything in me not to kill this nigga right now. I looked up at him and he was holding his head up trying to stop his nose from leaking.

"You hit like a bitch, had to use yo gun because yo fist can't do no damage that shit don't hurt nigga and fuck you, you not selling my shit no more broke ass nigga. We enemies when you see me kill me because imma try to kill you bitch" I picked my gun up and walked out the room.

   The tv was muted and all them nosy ass niggas was staring.

  "The fuck you little niggas looking at?!" I yelled on my way out I kicked the tv off the stand and slammed his bitch ass door.

  Fuck Sincere I don't need nobody.

—-

I'm updating again soon 💓 love y'all don't forget to vote.