13• On The Downlow

Sincere in the media
-•-

Heyyy yall Han 😛, okay but seriously this update shouldn't have taken this long like I haven't updated in 2 months bc writer's block and that's honestly horrible I hope y'all enjoy this chapter though 😩

-•-

Sincere POV

  I sat and stared at the tv but really I was watching this nigga out my peripheral view. He kept looking up from his phone at me. When I woke up Santana wasn't here and this weird-ass nigga he be fucking on was knocking at the door so I let him in.

First of all, I already don't like this nigga he came in here hella loud and he was just hella flamboyant in general, that shit made me mad because why you gotta be that extra. On top of that I didn't trust him I ain't understand how Santana was so comfortable trusting a faggot. I hope when this shit backfires on his ass and when he gets exposed I'm not nowhere around.

  "Bitch I'm dead!" He yelled at his phone then looked up at me again. I finally turned to fully look at him and he was still smiling.

  "Why the fuck you keep looking at me?" I straight up asked him and his smile wiped right off his face. For some reason I felt like Santana told him something about me and that shit made me so mad. Plus I didn't understand why the fuck Santana invited this nigga over here while I was here and he knew that type of shit made me uncomfortable.

  I needed to get my own house and fast it was hella weird shit going on. Maybe this nigga thought I was gay like him and Santana and I didn't need them getting into it and he expose Santana and put my name in any of that.

"Boy you obviously looking at me, I been peeped you I'm watching my surroundings this ain't yo house" He smacked his lips then looked back down at his phone.

  "Bitch I never said this was my house but the nigga ain't here so that means leave or go wait in his fucking room not in my fucking face" I was ready to slap the shit out his gay ass. This was my last day staying here Santana already threw me off with some of the weird shit he be on but it was tolerable, he gone have the nerves to invite this little nigga here after in so many words I told him how I felt about that.

"Me just sitting here bother you so much, you know what that tell me about you?" I didn't know what the fuck he meant by that and I ain't care to find out.

"Bitch you don't know shit about me so don't assume shit, get the fuck out or I'm finna beat yo gay ass" He still ain't get up so that told me I was really finna have to put hands on him.

  "I'm not gone argue with you and I'm not stupid you and Santana got something going on, that's why you so bothered by my cute ass" He laughed and rolled his eyes and it took everything in me not get up and slap fire out this nigga.

"Bitch I'll kill you don't ever say no gay shit like that to me matter of a fact bitch get the fuck out before I drag you out. I'm not finna argue with no faggot" I stood up and he acted like he wasn't finna get up so I snatched his bag and threw it towards the door.

"You're hella mad! Don't touch my shit I was getting up-" He said that but he was still sitting down so I grabbed him by his shirt and tossed his ass towards the door. He hit the ground and instantly got up to grab his bag.

"Im leaving! I can't wait til-" He was cut off by the front door opening and Santana walking in with hella bags. He came at the perfect time because I was gonna let him know I ain't staying here no more.

"Sincere bro tell me why- what the fuck is you doing here Amir?" He dropped the bags then pulled the door open wider. Amir had a dumb look on his face now.