14• Dick Pleaser

Santana above ^he so fucking sexy 🥺

Hi y'all I've been on a role with the updates because I've finally gotten over my writers block. The past 2 days I've had so much time to write and come up with ideas.

   I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and don't forget to vote 🖤

-•-

Sincere POV

     I walked up to my bro's and a few other niggas we sometime hung around, this was my first time being outside in a good two weeks. I had hooked some niggas up with some work so I had cash flow coming in without me having to do shit.

"Look who the fuck finally decided to come see they bros" I shook Salem hand and sat down on the step. When I left the house this morning Santana had a attitude but I didn't give a fuck I told him I was coming later to get my shit.

Lavar and Clarence shook my hand. I still felt some type of way towards Lavar but he was like a little brother to me so I couldn't hold no grudge against his dumbass.

"Yeah I had to come outside before mothafuckas start thinking I'm dead"

"You look happy nigga you usually got a mug on yo face" Clarence said slapping the back of my neck. I was feeling better than usual, even with my housing situation.

  "Ooh I see why you been happy you got a next bitch we see the hickies who you fuckin on now" I slapped my hand across my neck. My heart hitched in my throat until I remembered there is no way they could tell who I got the hickies from. I was gone beat Santana ass for leaving marks on my neck.

"I don't got no bitch, mind y'all business and worry about making some money"

"That's what we been doing, buisness booming with Dime gone. Whoever shot that nigga got him scared to come outside" I laughed at that but I knew this wasn't gone last long. Dime was a hateful ass nigga he wasn't finna just let us make money while he watched.

"Y'all been seeing my baby mama?" They shook their head no. When I see that bitch I'm gone really hurt her. I been blowing up her phone so I could see my son and she ain't answering. She acted like I set her up to get robbed or something, it was good though because when I get my shit together my son gone live with me full time.

    "So where you been staying at? You ain't going back to yo spot because I was gone ask you if I could stay there a few days" I looked at Lavar and shrugged my shoulders. I didn't give a fuck if he stayed in that death trap I just didn't want him around all my shit. I still had some stuff that was valuable to me and certain people I didn't trust. Lavar was one of them.

  "If you don't touch none of my shit you could stay, and I been under I'm working on getting me a spot right now"

  "With Dime gone it's talk going around that you in charge how you feel about all them responsibilities before long if Dime don't fuck with you the columbians definitely gone have something to say about you stealing they sales" Salem said seriously.

  I had already thought long and hard about all of this. I wasn't in charge of shit all I did was find me few new niggas to sell my product. That's why I was trying my best to not be outside to much so I ain't gotta worry about jealous mothafuckas in my business.

  Everybody knew I was making money right now and that's about it. Don't nobody know how much or where I'm getting the dope from and until then imma be good.

  "We ain't gotta stress on that to much right now, just be on the look out for Dime that's the only thing we should be worrying about"

-•-