Spooky Special

This is late asf BYE but Beyoncé just released her Halloween pics so Halloween ain't over 🎃

   *This book should be read in dark mode (paging is recommended) I should have put that chapter 1 tbh lol.

  This chapter doesn't effect the storyline in anyway it's just a Halloween special.

  Please don't forget to vote 🖤
-•-

Sincere POV

  "I ain't wearing no damn costume Santana I told you not to buy that shit" I stared at him. His hair was waved and gelled back. He had on a red leather jacket just like the one from the triller video and some skin tight sparkly bright red pants that exposed his ankles. He looked a damn fool.

   "Who even asked yo opinion you don't know shit about fashion I dress you everyday" He stared at his hair in the mirror then looked at me.

    "You look dumb as fuck, I could see myself through them shiny ass shoes too" He did a spin then attempted to do the moonwalk. I cringed. Santana could never be ugly he looked good in everything but I liked making fun of him.

"Stop worrying about me and put this shit on"  I looked down at the costume he had got for me. I had told him a thousand times I wasn't wearing nothing but he don't listen. I ain't never liked Halloween. I've never dressed up in my life or went trick or treating so I don't see the point in this shit now that I'm an adult.

"Where the fuck did you even buy this at?" It was a thick pink fur coat with a big ass matching fur headband and a bedazzled flip phone. He had already convinced me to put these tight ass white leather pants on and I listened like a dumbass.

   "Hand made and customized, Yo lame boring ass finna put this shit on. Never wanna do shit fun nigga it's halloween ain't nobody ever told you you look like Camron?" He adjusted my pants and put a rhinestone belt through them.

    "I don't even know who the fuck Camron is, I ain't wearing no pink ass jacket" I picked up the fake sparkly phone and couldn't do shit but laugh.

"We gone be tight they even got a costume contest at the bar raise yo arms baby" I listened to him and he slipped a big white tee over my shoulders. It almost touched my knees. He made plans for us last minute to go out with Candy and Clarence knowing I hate going out especially on fucking Halloween plus it was storming outside.

"I knew you was gone be on bullshit after you put them stupid ass decorations up" This nigga had fog machines, spiderwebs and pumpkins all through the crib.

   "You know Halloween my favorite holiday don't ruin the night baby, let me put this headband on" He slipped the fuzzy shit on and turned me to face the mirror. I liked how excited he was but all that was at my expense.

I couldn't even cap I looked good. Just like one of them early 2000's niggas but it wasn't my style or anything I wanna be seen wearing.

"Let me see how it look with the jacket do you like it?" I put it on and adjusted it on my shoulders.

  "It's alright"

"I knew you was gone fuck with it you so damn fine baby I love you in pink" He wrapped his arms around my waist and sat his chin on my shoulder. This how I wanted it to be the rest of the night just me and him.

"I'm tired let's stay inside" I had already took Ken trick or treating his bad ass so fucking scary he cried the entire time so I dropped him off at Salem's they having a movie night at his house and I needed a break. I would have never thought this parenting shit was this hard. The last thing I wanted to do was stand around a bunch of drunk mothafuckas the rest of the night.