19• Til Death Do Us Part

Yall I'm sorry if you still here the update is finally here 😫 I really have been writing everyday literally rewrote this chapter 3 times and I still don't like it. But fuck it I honestly don't care no more everything can't be perfect.

   If y'all see any misspells or errors please point them out this is barely edited 💀

Santana above ^ he's so damn fine I'm in love.

Please don't forget to vote 🥺

-•-

Santana POV

     "Okay now turn to the right" The flash blinded me for a second. My whole face was on fire and my wrist was numb. I couldn't do shit but shake my head at the situation I'm in right now.

      "When could I get my phone call?" The bitch just rolled her eyes.

  "Shutup and turn to the left" I turned and she took another photo. It's almost as if I didn't just get in a bad car accident and shot. These pigs should have been took me to the hospital.

       "I'm in pain I need to go to the hospital" They bitch asses completely ignored me. I pray that Sin okay. He must have got away because they would have brought him to this same station to book him in with me. If these niggas let me use the phone I could call and see if he answer.

"Does he need his fingerprints done?"

        "Of course not this isn't his first rodeo right Delgado?" I hated being called that stupid shit.

   "Do you have affiliations with any gangs that would negatively effect you joining gen pop" It finally sunk in that a nigga was really going back to jail.

  "No, can I make a phone call?" It's crazy to me that I was just chased down and almost killed and I still end up getting in trouble.

"Take him to the investigation room" One of the officers grabbed me by my shoulder and pushed me into a cramped ass room. There was two detectives flipping through files on one side of the table.

   "Here he is, he's bleeding but lieutenant deemed him well for immediate questioning" He pushed me down into the chair and hand cussed my good hand to the table.

  "Santana Delgado, the man of the night"

  "I ain't do nothing y'all need to take me to the hospital or home"

"We have video footage of your running from a crime scene that left 2 people dead and you think you're going home?" I knew whoever driving the car was dead but I'm surprised Sin baby mama actually got killed. It's funny because she did it to herself maybe now Sin can get custody of his son.

  "Y'all not gone tell me y'all names or read me my rights. Where they get y'all crooked asses from?" The other detective just stayed quiet and stared at me.

  "Fuck your rights. You have none when we're questioning you. Either you're gonna cooperate or we're gonna book you and make sure you can't bail out" They on bullshit already.

"Nigga I'm the victim here! My fucking arm is leaking, my nose broke that nigga kicked me in my face and yall still ain't called no medic"

    "They'll be here when they be here maybe they could get here a little quicker if you tell us what happen"

"Im not answering shit til I get to call my lawyer and you call ems y'all is loaded" Mad not even the word these crooked ass nigga breaking so many laws right now.

"You should be happy we saved you they found your friend in a alley shot up like Swiss cheese" He laughed and drunk out his mug.

  A thousand thoughts went through my head. This whole time I been tryna convince myself he got away. I saw how scared he was when the car first started following us. I was supposed to be protecting him but ran the opposite way like a dumbass so if he dead it's on me.