🛹Prologue🛹

Reki and Y/N have been friends since middle school and he has always been in love with skating.

He never stops talking about skating. He even made Y/N one for her graduation day.

But she never used it....or that's rather what HE thought.
She did use it. And she has gotten better.

Can a cute and kind high school girl turn into the complete opposite at night without her best friend knowing? Maybe....

Read to find out ;)

OC;

You;

Name: Y/N

Surname: Sero

Age: 17

Class: 2nd year high school

Height: for comparison: smaller than Reki (choose a height yourself ♡)

Hair: long hair with bangs(sorry if you have short hair [I have short hair] but I have a reason)

Hair color: H/C

Eyes: E/C

Appearance to others: cute, kind, smart

Friends: Reki, (Langa)

S name: Yami

Appearance Yami: black mask, ponytail, black clothes, mysterious, dark

______________

Hellow, it's me you beautiful souls!! :3

Read it, I promise it's good and gets better!

Tell me everything you want!
Only positive energy is allowed in the comment section! :3
Don't fight!

Comment as much as you can since I love reading them and stay tuned for the future chapters!

Attentionnn:
Some didn't like Y/Ns "cute" appearance in the beginning. Let me clear some things. :)
Others see her as cute. She has "two sides", that's why the story is named 2:1.
It's not like she's two faced, it's just the difference of her in school and how they see her and herself at home or doing things she likes aka skateboarding.

Just think of it as Miyamura.

There also is a character development, so just trust me! ♡♡

2 routes included starting from chapter 21:

1. REKI KYAN ✔

2. LANGA HASEGAWA (O N   H O L D)