🛹15🛹

We stayed quiet, waiting in the hospitals hall for Reki to come out.

This is all my fault...It's all my fault...if only I won against Adam. If only I would've been stronger! If only someone supported me!

The heavy silence got to me worse than I thought, now thinking that all this might be my fault.

If only I would've won that beef against Adam...he would've stopped...
The bet we made....
I wish I never did....I knew he would win anyways...it just made me his little toy....until I ran away from him.

A door opened, making me stand up from my seat next to Miya and look at Reki who was standing there, his left arm wrapped in bandages while one was around his head.

"Seems like it will take two weeks to heal..." Reki smiled through his pain. "But everything is gone with my head!" He smiled widely, making my eyes watery again.

They all sighed deeply while I jogged up to him and engflunged him into my arms, burying my face in his chest.

"Reki...I was so worried..." I mumbled, tightening the hug while he looked down at me with a shocked expression.

"Y/N..." He also mumbled, his hand finding itself on my bag, patting it for comfort.
"Don't worry. I'm the last one you have to worry about!" He laughed, making me step away from the hug.

"Reki..." I once again said his name, tasting sugar everytime I say it...only when someone is in danger, you recognize his meaning in your life and how dear his name sounds in your mouth.

"You really were lucky...." Miya sighed, looking up as Reki approached him.

"I'm sorry, Miya..." Reki apologized while I now looked at his back.
"Even though I said I would win...." Reki continued but was cut off by Miya.

"I told you." Miya sighed under his breath, standing up. "...that slimes can't win against the end boss."

Reki sighed quietly, looking down while Miya walked by.
"But, I will promote you to a golem or something...."

I smiled upon hearing that, Reki now on my left side while Langa was on my right.

"What was that?" Reki asked, looking at Langa and me.
"He said that you were cool." Langa replied, making me chuckle.
"Yes but no..." I laughed, watching Miya taking a few steps back just to yell into Langas face that it's not true.

"Huh?Japanese is really hard..." Langa sighed, watching Miyas annoyed expression. I chuckled at this.

"Do you really have to time for these games?" Shadow suddenly spoke up behind us, making us turn around.
"Adam's next opponent is here as well..." Shadow reminded us, making me look at Langa.

Reki widened his eyes and turned to Langa. "You're in this too now because of me...Langa..." He talked softly.
We all looked up at Langa.

"This isn't your fault, Reki." He talked also softly, not daring to speak loudly in the hospital.
"And..." Langa started but stopped, his pupils flinching.

"Langa...." Reki widened his eyes again, staring at Langa with worry.

"Y/N...I'm so sorry for you too...You said that I should win...I-" I cut him off with a laugh.
"No...it's fine. I am sorry. I think it's time for me to tell you something.. " I smiled at him, my eyes closed.

"Huh?"

__________________🛹__________________

The next day we went to school together, not mentioning Adam yet.
Yesterday I told them that I have something to tell them. But I decided to just announce that and tell them another time. Maybe sometime when we're all gathered.
I want Joe and Cherry to be there too.