🛹R:22🛹

Hellooo,
I'm back again. I'm so stressed about school and just everything. Adding to that I lost my bluetooth earphones yesterday....they were expensive T_T. They might have been stolen...I don't know...
Anyways, I'm trying to seek comfort in writing so here comes this chapter.
And happy late bday, Miya!!!!
Oh and I just want to thank everyone for reading, voting and following. You don't know how happy you make me! ^^
Let's goooo!

________________

I yawned as I was waiting for Reki with Langa, the morning sun kissing our skin.

It's a calm morning.
A bit too calm to be honest...

"Y/N, how is your leg?" Langa asked, making me stop yawning.

"It's doing just fine. I told you. The pain only stays for a couple of minutes. It's just a bit swollen but that's about it. Masa-San did some special I don't know what you call that and that really helped!" I laughed both of my hands holding my skateboard.

He nodded, smiling at the sound approaching us.

"Morning!" I also turned to the direction, smiling at Reki who stopped in front of us.

"Morning." Langa also said, smiling at his friend.

Reki did a Hand check with Langa before doing it with me too.

We cool, ya know?
Just kidding.....

"What do you wanna do today?" Reki asked, smiling at us brightly.

"How about the Big Wood course?" Langa replied, making me nod.
"Good idea." I commented.

"Sounds good! Then let's go skate after school again!" Reki suggested with a bright smile on his face, us nodding.

"Sure!" I agreed, looking forward to the moment I get out of school.

We started walking, putting our skateboards down to skate.

"Hey Langa. I forgot about this. Here you go!" I called out, making their heads turn to me.

I sped up with my foot and quickly pushed the tail down, flying up along my board.

"Your ollie!!!" Langas eyes sparkled, making me smile as I landed back down.
"That was clean!" He continued, making me laugh in shyness.

"Good one!" Reki also said, patting my back.

"Thanks!" I grinned, smiling to myself as we enjoyed each others company.

Langa then took his water bottle, drinking some and passing it to Reki who also drank of it.

We then saw a railing, smiling at this.

"Let's go!" Reki smiled, speeding up along Langa. I also joined, kneeling down a bit to jump on the railing.

Reki flipped on it, sliding down and flipping one more time before landing.

I grinned and also jumped on the railing, sliding down sideways before double flipping the board in air.

Reki clapped his hands while Langa made himself ready to do something even greater.

He pushed himself forward, sliding up a wall and touching a star that was drawn with graffiti.

Reki and I widened our eyes at him while he landed smoothly.

"Langa..." I breathed out, amazed of how high he went.

"Woah!! Pretty good!" Reki put his fists up, making me gulp and nod.
"Amazing!" I also cheered.

"So cool!" A voice interrupted us, making Reki and I turn around to be met by three small boys.