🛹6🛹

I sipped on my juice box while wiggling my feet around.

"Langa!Langa!Langa!" I cheered him on, sitting opposite of Langa who was about to start skating.

Reki put two bottles next to each other a while ago, telling Langa to try jump over it with his board.

Langa skated my way, my anxiety of him accidently crashing into me growing bigger even though I sat on top of the ramp.

Lange started good, diving down a bit to jump while Reki drank some water.
He failed again and fell over the bottles on his side.

"You okayyy?" I asked Langa for the hundredth time this while.
He rolled himself into a ball, his face planting into the ground while one hand has holding his beneath.
Ouch...

He just grunted while Reki skated over to him.

"You okay?" He also asked.

"To think an ollie is this difficult..." Langa commented, still bearing the pain from earlier.

"You have ollies in snowboarding, too, right?" Reki asked, looking down al Langa.
"He does. But it's different since the board sticks to his feet in snowboarding." I slid down the ramp, Reki watching me slide randomly.

I stood up and threw my juice box into the trash can nearby, making the box fall right into the trash can.

"That's true. But your feet are attached and your feet doesnt change stances, so amateurs can pull off something like it.

But in skateboarding, your feet aren't attached. It still flies with you."
Langa explained, me nodding while now standing next to them.

"It's completely different. How long did it take you before you got it down, Reki?" Langa asked Reki, his face showing disappointment in himself.

Reki smiled, turning around and throwing a peace sign at Langa who stood up, me helping him.

"Me? Two months!" Reki gleamed, watching us. Then he huffed, putting his hands on his waist and looking to the side.
"But usually it takes about three months or so."

"That long?" Langa whined, looking at me.
"And you Y/N-sa..I mean Y/N?"
I blushed a bit since his face was a bit too close right now.

"E-eh..." I STUTTERED?! "uhm..almost a month..." I looked to the side, not bearing the close eye contact.
What is wrong with me?!

"Do you have to be able to do this." Langa whined, still crouching on his knees, one hand on the ground.
I removed my hands from his arm and stood back up straight.
I put a finger on my chin.

"But I think Langa can make it much faster. I believe in you!" I then pointed my finger at him, making him blush.
"Really?" He asked back.
I nodded, looking at Reki who also nodded.

"The invention of the ollie changed skating drastically." Reki skated up the ramp and back down while talking.

"It went from a board that just glided along...to a board that flies!" Reki talked, doing an ollie and continuing skating while Langa sat down properly, me just standing behind Langa.

"If you have the ollie down, you can go anywhere!" Reki did another one on top of the ramp, making me smile at his skills.

He glided along and did some tricks.

"The ollie is a revolution and it is a possibility!" He yelled, hoping over a ramp.

"It isn't just ollies though!" I put my hands behind my back and skipped around Langa, sitting down in front of him in the same way he's sitting.
He looked at me, examining my happy face.