🛹R:25🛹

Already over 100k reads?! Thank youuuuu T^T! 💕 Here, a cookie for everyone!🍪
__________________

I ran home after school immediately, not letting Reki nor Langa have a chance to talk to me.

I'm kind of embarrassed of the box I gave Reki....or I'm just shy...I don't know...

But what I know is that I had to run out of there, quickly!

I sighed in relief as I closed the door behind me, immediately taking off my shoes.

I yawned as I walked into the living room to say hello to my mother.

A hair pin fell down midway, making me kneel down to pick it up.

I was about to stand up again when I spotted a pair of shoes...of a man.

Is...my father home...?

I gulped as I walked into the living room, being met by two pair of eyes instead of the expected pair.

"Y/N. I see you're home." My father sat there, his eyes looking rather angry.

"Y/N. Come here." My mother smiled, making me calm down a bit.

I slowly put my bag and jacket on the floor by the door before walking up to the coach, sitting on the right side of them.

"Masa told me that you guys went skateboarding on your journey. I didn't agree on the journey itself and then you go skating? Didn't I tell you that you should quit? This is dangerous! You will die! It's that friend of yours, right? What was his name again? Leki? Reki?" He raised his voice, getting louder and louder with each sentence.

I just looked at him, not daring to say anything.

Masa-san did?....I didn't think he would be a snitch...

I took a glance at my mother who looked just as helpless.

"Answer me!" He yelled.

"...I-..." I opened my mouth byt nothing came out.

My father sighed deeply, burying his face in his hands aggressively.

"How about you get some actual friends huh? Some girls?!"

...

"Give me your skateboard." He suddenly demanded, looking back at me.

"W-what..?" I furrowed my eyebrows, being scared of what he will do.

"I SAID GIVE ME YOUR SKATEBOARD!" He shouted, raising his hand in front of me.

I flinched, closing my eyes and waiting for the impact, but nothing came.

I opened an eye to see my mother holding his arm.

"Go get your skateboard, sweety." My mother smiled weakly, making me stand up and bring him the skateboard while she tried to stop her husband.

I don't want to...

He stood up and snatched it out of my hands, immediately throwing it on the ground and kicking it right in the middle.

I widened my eyes, taking a step closer.

"Wait!" I yelled, making him angrily look at me.

"Are you yelling at me?!" He yelled back, his face now red.

I shook my head, looking back at the board that was now bent a bit.

He looked back and continued, my body being frozen in the spot.