🛹R:32🛹

I woke up, groaning while slowly opening my eyes.

I jumped back in surprise as I saw Reki next to me, making me fall on the bed.
I once again groaned as I rubbed my back in pain.

That hurt...

"Y/N....you're awake...?" Reki's morning voice rang, making me stop rubbing my back but avert my eyes on my best-- boyfriend....

"Yee....morning, Reki." I smiled, sitting up and looking at his sleepy state.
"Come on. Wake up. We should go!" I shook his side while looking at the clock.

"Fineeee....." He sighed, also groaning while standing up.

I was about to turn around as I saw his bed hair, making me burst out in laughter.

"R-REKI! HAHAHA! YOUR HAIR!" I said while pointing my index finger at him.

He groaned with his raspy morning voice, hushing me away with his hands.

"I have to change, get out." He yawned, pushing me by my shoulders.

"What's the problem then. Can't I watch you?" I teased, grinning at him.

"WH-WH-W-W-WHAT!?" He let go, freaking out by imagining things.

"Geee....fine. I was just joking." I chuckled, voluntarily walking out and closing the door after me. I scratched the back of my head, smiling in relief that the bandage is gone now.

....

I sat at the table with Reki's family, eating breakfast.
Reki....was eating....wildly.

I sipped on my tea as I looked over at the oldest sister of the three of them...who looked at Reki with a poker face.

"Y/N. What's up with him?" She blankly asked while putting some fish into her mouth.

I shrugged, looking back at Reki who just finished his bowl.

"Let's go!" He grabbed my hand, standing up.
"Thanks for the meal!" He added before running away with me being controlled by him.

He quickly took his skateboard, I took mine.

"Seems like you're in a hurry, Reki. That eager to see Langa?" I smiled, following him.

"Yes!" He admitted, a wide smile on his face aswell.

......

There he is, Langa.

We stopped, them doing their hand check.

"Morning."
"Morning!"
We greeted each other happily.

"What should we do today??" Reki asked us.

"What about the parrotfish course?" Langa asked.

"Alright! First one there gets a bottle of juice!" Reki quickly said before speeding away.

"Oh!" Langa and I gasped.

"Not fair!" Langa added, taking his board to follow. I did the same.

____________________🛹__________________

After skating the whole day, we went to Oka-san's shop. I just tagged along.

And we told Langa about us. He just said:

"Okay. I support!"
With sparkles in his eyes and gave double thumbs up.

"Well then, I'll try it out." Rekis voice broke my line of thoughts, making me glance up at him while I was sitting at the table, sipping on the juice I won by default since they both tripped over a pebble.