🛹3🛹

"What the hell are you doing!" Reki yelled at Langa, his voice cracking.

Langa just calmly looked down and tried moving his feet to get started.

After failing a few times, he kneeled down, touching the ground with his hands.
"Woahhh!" Everyone let out, having high hopes.

"He looks so cool!" I whisper-yelled under my breath, Reki staring at me.
"Is he really going to-" My eyes started sparkling when suddenly, every emotion left my body.

He's just crawling!!! He's using his hands!!

I felt sorry for Langa since everyone was now laughing at him.
But he started rolling faster and even stood up on the board. Still being unsteady and wobbly though.

"HAHA WHAT IS HE DOING?"

"TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!"

Some guys yelled, laughing at him.

I just glared at those people, crossing my arms. I won't allow them to treat my friend--

....

Are we friends...?

Just then the guards let go of Reki, him taking a step closer to me.

"You're kidding, right?" A womans voice said.
"What the hell is this guy?"
The man from earlier also asked, staring at the live screen video.

Reki immediately walked over there, watching his friend skate gracefully.
I walked over there too, leaning over and gripping the hoodie of Reki to not fall.

"Langa?..." Reki let out, turning to look at me.
"Y/N, how is he able to--" His eyes were wide open, his pupils small from shock.
"I don't know..." I interrupted, shrugging my shoulders.

A loud engine was heard behind us, making Reki and me turn around.

"I'm gonna ride ahead. Wanna hop on?" Cherry Blossom asked, smirking and smiling at the same time.

Reki nodded and jumped on the back.

" I will come with you!" I said, walking closer.

"Now. Stay here." Reki said, fixing his position.
I sighed, looking at Cherry Blossom.
"No. Don't be like that. Let the cute lady come with us. Come here." He pointed at the space in front of him, smiling sweetly.

Reki peeked behind his broad shoulder to look at the position he's offering me.

I blushed upon imagining things but immediately shook my head.

"C-can't I go behind Reki-" I tried to say but got cut off.

"There's no space behind. If you want to come, then hop on. If not, we'll be gone now." He smiled, patting on the 'seat' one more time before putting his right arm on his thigh.

I took a quick glance at Reki who shook his head.

I just sighed and nodded eagerly, walking a few steps, raising my leg and sitting on the spot in front of Cherry.
A blush formed itself on my cheeks without me noticing, my body becoming tense by the physical touch.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything." He chuckled, putting his hand back on the handle, now fully enflunging me.
I put my hands on the thingy in front of me and tightened my grip.

"Okay. Let's go!" He said, zooming off into the forest.

....

"I was watching you guys skate. Little lady even saw me watch you guys." He talked.

So it really was him!!!

"How he puts weight on the board, his stance and posture, and how he fixed his feet in that position....He is likely someone experienced in snowboarding."