🛹16🛹

I just wanted to say that you guys are so nice and awesome. I wanna give all of you a big fat cookie! Thank you for the support! T_T♡
I'm trying my best to come up with ideas and update regularly even though I have school, tons of homework and a thesis to finish.
And happy birthday to Langaaa!!❄❄
Anyways, Let's gooooo!
______________________

"Starting now we will recreate the Love Hug." Cherry announced, taking a skateboard and standing on it.

"Why me...." Joe sighed under his breath, his red apron still around his waist.

"Start with maximum acceleration in the direction of travel..." Cherry continued, explaining how Adam does it.
"...and using a spin, do a 180 with minimal turning radius." He then did what he said in small, now looking over at us.
"The important part is what follows.
Right after the 180, you forcefully being down the nose you lifted up, and by doing so, you still have propulsion even going uphill. And due to the sudden change in relative speed..."
Cherry slowly skated over to Joe with his arms spread out.
"...it looks like Adam suddenly approached you. So close." Cherry added at the end, being only inches away from Joe.
"You know..!" Joe popped a vein while looking down at Cherry.

"I see..." Reki spoke up.
"It's simple once you know what the magic trick is." Miya nodded, a sweet smile on his lips.

It isn't really...It's still overwhelming and feels worse to be in than to see.

"However, it's not that simple in reality. To give that illusion in perception, you must always keep your opponent straight in front of you." Cherry said what I thought, making me nod.

"You can't shake your body at all....you can't decelerate, and you do all of it in that one instant." Langa spoke up softly, his gaze fixed on the board.

"But in the end it's the Love Hug." Reki smiled, making me sigh.

"Reki..." Joe called him, making us look up at his muscular figure.
Joe suddenly punched straight into Rekis face, stopping right before hitting him. Reki closed his eyes and flinched, opening them again after he felt no impact.
"That was your name, right?" Joe asked.
"Even if you know it, your body will still react. It's not that easy, you know."

"Then what can he do." Reki sighed, hanging his body down out of exhaustion.
"We just confirmed that Adam is some amazing guy."

I sighed deeply, standing up and catching their attention.

"It's not simple. But Langa can make it. I might have an idea." I spoke up, putting my hands on my hips.
"But first...I will tell you something...I don't know if it will help...but maybe we will understand Adam a bit more." I cleared my thought, nervous of the outcome.
Joe patted my head two times, making me look up at him.
He gave me a reassuring smile.
I nodded and walked to a chair behind Joe and Cherry, sitting on it so that everyone could see me.

"Where do I start..." I laughed, fiddling with my fingers.

"Okay, I figured out how to start. Joe and Cherry probably, know this already. Reki..." I turned to my friend, my body nervous as hell.
"Reki like I told you that night...I never stopped skating...I know that you didn't want me to because you were afraid that I will get hurt worse like...you know who.
I didn't stop like I already told you. I had no one to skate with." I breathed in heavily.
"So I was alone. It was night." I looked down at my hands.
"Someone came up to me while I was skating. He asked me if he could join. This someone was Adam..." I examined the floor, not wanting to look at them.