🛹10🛹

I heard footsteps, making me turn my head to where it was coming from.
Finally!

"Reki!" I called out, taking a step forward.
Langas eyes lit up, making him look that way too.
"It's here!" He said, jogging to Reki.
"Reki." Langa looked down at his friend panting heavily while I joined their side, watching Reki trying to catch his breath.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Reki sighed, pushing the skateboard into Langa and smirking up at him, his face full of sweat.

"Skate the best you can!" He added while Langa stared at the board.
I patted his shoulder, making him look at me again.

"I already told you, but, win this!" I also smirked, looking at his light blue orbs shining in the night.

"Okay!"He nodded at us, his motivation increasing.

"So you'll just skate even though you haven't tried it out yet?" Chinen spoke up, making us turn to him.
"The power of friendship...." He tilted his head, smirking. "...is really embarrassing."

He then turned his gaze to us, his smirk not faiding away from his face.
"I have decided on what we will bet on. If I win, you-" He started, pointing at Reki.
"...and you-" He then pointed his index finger at me, making me scrunch my eyebrows.
"-will be my pet dog."

"YOUR DOG?!" Reki yelled, his face getting pale. "WHY ME?!" He also yelled, stepping forward and moving his whole body while talking.

I just stood there dumbfounded next to Langa.
Chinen smirked and looked at me with his green orbs.

"That would be a lot of fun, wouldn't it?" He asked, especially me.
I clenched my teeth while watching the scene unfold, not answering his question.

"Your best friends will be my dogs and it's your fault."

Langa blankly watched him talk, just like me while Rekis eyebrows twitched.
"If you win, I will be your dog or cat. So?" His smirk grew, Langa now staring into his soul angrily.

I watched Langas expressions and got the chills....is that really Langa right now??...
He looks scary...or rather determined.

"I'm in." Langa answered, making Reki jump up in anger.

"I'm in my ass!" Reki threw himself on Langa, making me stumble back. He hung himself on the tall blue guy and swung his body around.
"Don't just answer that yourself! And especially not you!"

Sighing, I grabbed Rekis shirt and threw him on the ground, mentally face palming at my friend.

"Reki, stop it." I told him, making him nod and cross his arms.
I looked up at Langa who suddenly put his hand on my head for the second time today.
I widened my eyes once again.

"I will get to see your ollie. So you better be ready." He smiled sweetly, walking away and putting his skateboard down to start.

I blushed and looked to the side, making me spot a green haired guy and pink haired guy.
They both smiled at me sweetly.
I was about to wave at them when I realized that I'm Y/N right now and not Yami.
I just nodded at them and turned back to Langa immediately after hearing the annoying sirens, signaling the start.

The lady swung the flag around, signaling for the both of them to start which they did.

Everyone cheered while I just prayed that Langa would be safe. Just like Miya. They both should be safe.

Miya started a bit faster than Langa but that can change.
And it will.

A car suddenly honked from behind all the people, making them step away.
The moment I fully realized who's car that was, someone pulled me inside that said car, pushing me into the back seats.