🛹1🛹

I sighed deeply as I walked into the classroom. I didn't sleep at all tonight...
I was so worried about Reki....That bastard Shadow....

I closed the door and turned around, smiling upon seeing my best friend Reki on his usual anime protagonist seat by the window.
I first walked to my seat which is right next to the door, putting down my bag and straightening my school uniform while listening to Reki and some guys conversation.

"You just don't learn your lesson..." A guy sighed as he sat down in front of Reki.
"You got injured the other day, too." He turned around in his seat, his back now facing Reki while his arms came up to support his head.

"I said as if!" Reki annoyingly answered, his hand still moving on the paper.

"You drawing something again?" A third guy joined their conversation, standing between Reki and the other guy you didn't hear talk yet.

"Are you interested?!" Rekis eyes sparkled while he leaned a bit over to the guy.
All three of them just stared at him blankly.

"No." He simply answered walking away.

"Dangerous stuff." Another one said.

"Seriously, count me out." The one sitting in front of Reki added.
"I really don't get how Y/N is always with you..."

"Tsk...shucks" Reki pouted.

I sighed and chuckled quietly to myself.
Reki just being Reki.

I walked over to Reki now smiling happily.

"Rekiiiii!" I called his name loudly, waving at him.
He flinched, along with the other guys and looked over to me.

"Hi." He mumbled.
"You're injured again? How?" I asked and pouted.....we all know why....

As I reached his desk, I kneeled down, my hands resting on the table edge.

Reki looked down at me and sighed, putting his pencil down.

"You know...I uhm...went skating in the park and uhm...I fell. Yup. I fell. Really bad hehe. It really hurt and--" He looked away, his other hand on his injured arm.

"Reki" I interrupted him. "It's okay." I smiled sweetly, standing back up.
He sighed another time, taking his pen into his hand again.
I put a strand of my hair behind my ear and looked at his drawing.

"Woaaahhh! That looks so cool!" I beamed, clapping my hands together.
You could say that sparkles and flowers were surrounding me alongside a gleam of light.

Some of the classmates sweatdropped at this, thinking how she can be this active in the morning and how such a cute cinnamon roll is friends with a skater that likes dangerous stuff.

"Right?!" Reki suddenly smiled, his eyes sparkling once again.
I smiled at him and nodded, letting my hands fall back down.

The teacher suddenly came in.

"Everyone be seated." He announced.
I quickly walked over to my desk, sitting down and taking out my supplies.

"Introducing our new transfer student." The teacher continued.
Transfer student?
I immediately looked up, one hand still in my bag, searching for my pens.

"A foreigner?"

"He's cute!!!"

The students said, commenting on the situation without hesitation.

"Woah, he's tall!!"

I finally found my pencil case and took it out, letting my hands rest on the table.