🫂🍆

This isn't apart of the story line, it's just random segg . 😏

"I want you to ride it in front of me" I said and her smile dropped. "And if I don't?" She asked with attitude. We'll see if she still has it in a few minutes.

"Worse." "It can get worse than this?" She asked and I chuckled "try me." I smirked and fear came and gone onto her face. "Fine." She said grabbing the purple dildo, it was about 7 inches so not that big compared to mine.

"Here I go" she said in a shaky voice. She was being so dramatic. Not only that, but she has rode it before, so extra. "Stormi." I said stern and she got on it. "Come here." She said reaching out to me, I came closer to her, and she rapped her arms around my neck kissing me.

"It feels good?" I asked, and she nodded with her eyes closed "so good" she slowly rotated her hips. The way she rides with so much passion is what I love.

"You look so fucking good" ain't nothing more beautiful than seeing a stud fuck herself. "Fuck why do I love this?" She asked pouting.

She thinks I'm making her do this because she's in trouble and I mean it's true, but she also needs to know she can have pleasure through things besides me.

"Ughh I hate this fuck" she rotated faster. Hate it my ass. "Baby" she grabbed my chin and connected our lips. "Please" she pleaded and I smiled.

"Please what baby?" I played with her nipples "make me cum. Please" she begged "ba-" "please" she grabbed my neck and looked me in my eyes. Damn this was supposed to be a punishment.

I rubbed her clit at a slow rhythm and her arms got tighter around me. "Faster please" her eyes rolled back. I went faster "look at me when you cum" we made eye contact "I loved this fuck I loved it." She kissed me hard and she unraveled.
************************************************
Hi babes 🙂 just wanted to let y'all know that I do know that Krisvibes aka (Bleu) isn't black in irl. But in this story she is. I also know that means she's not a stud and just a masc. Okay bye