🧡

This book is StudXStud, if that ain't your cup of tea don't come over here being ignorant.

Enjoy Loves.🥰

Bleu Jones.

"You here for Bleu?" I heard while cleaning up my tattoo station. "Yeah" I heard my sister, I stuck my head out of my booth and waved her over. "Wassup, you're getting a tattoo?" I asked while cleaning off my needles.

"I'm pregnant, why the fuck?" she mean mugged me as I laughed but it didn't last long because I realized I must be in trouble if she here. "They why you just popping up? What I do?"

"You didn't do anything, scary ass" she laughed "don't even play with me like that Tessa, you know damn well your pregnant ass be doing too much" I rolled my eyes as she grinned.

"Okay I was just coming to tell you that our sister is coming to live with us" she whispered knowing I'm finna go thee fuck off. "She's living where?" I moved closer to her making her back up. "I- I" "nah speak with your chest"

She pouted and I knew she was gonna cry, "don't even start, Just tell me" she took a breath "I know you don't like her, but my mom called me and asked could she come and I know you don't like people in your house, so I told her I have to ask you and she was like "why you gotta ask that bitch" and of course we started arguing."

I'll give y'all a little backstory~~~

My sister and I have different parents, I was adopted at 8 by my parents Neveah and Jenna. That is how I got the name Bleu Jones, I met Tessa when I was 18 and tried to shoot my shot but as soon as I spoke to her she started crying and told me who she was. I then found out my birth father had like 11 kids but I only stay in contact with Tessa obviously and my brother Marcus.

Anybody else I don't really care for, especially because my adopted siblings are my babies and no one can replace them. When I turned 20 I moved out my moms house and I know to some that might be old, but they weren't letting me leave until I finished business school and had a stable job.

Once I finished school I moved to Atlanta and Tessa had some financial problems so I told her she can come stay with me as long as she pays her part. We have been living with each other for a year now and it's been great so far.

Resume~~~~~~~~

"So can she come?" she pouted and gave me the eyes I hate "fine but if she breaks something, touches something that costs more than her life or gets on my nerves, she gotta leave" "YAY" she jumped up and hugged me.

"Have you ate?" I asked her while she put back on her jacket. "Not yet" she rubbed her stomach a little "go buy y'all some food and make sure you eat all of it please." I gave her my card, she gave me a hug, and then she left.

"Bleu your next appointment is here" "send them in thank you"
************************************************

"Bleu your next appointment is here" "send them in thank you" ************************************************

Bleu Jones^
23
Lesbian

Tessa, Tess, Tes ^Bleu bio sister20Straight, pregnant ************************************************" I want my baby to have your eyes" 👀

Tessa, Tess, Tes ^
Bleu bio sister
20
Straight, pregnant
************************************************
" I want my baby to have your eyes" 👀