💜😬

Bleu Jones

"What happened to your neck?" Tessa laughed. "Amber gonna beat your ass" "she ain't gonna beat shit" "yeah what happened the last time you let a girl mark you?" She wiggled her eyebrows. She saw the look on my face and laughed.

"Promise me you won't tell her, I told her I couldn't FaceTime her because I broke my screen" 😬 Tessa laughed so hard she had tears coming out her eyes. "Bitch, you must have forgotten she was coming out here tomorrow" I started chocking on air.

"You fucking lying" I forgot all about that. Amber and I number one rule is don't let other people mark you. "Yup, coming to see me about Riley"

"Fuck fuck fuck shit fuck damn fuck" I paced around the room. "Look who's calling me" Tessa laughed while showing me that Amber was calling her. "Hey girl, feeling better?" I zoned out on their girly talk until I heard my name. "Yeah sis I've been trying to FaceTime her all day" I could hear the sadness in her voice. "Well sh-" I shook my head no and ran out the room.

I went to go see Riley and she was sleep. I stayed at the hospital for a few more hours than I left. I texted Tessa that I was leaving because she was sleep when I got to her room.

When I walked until my house I see that my room light was on. I didn't want to beat Jazmine's ass yet but here we go. I ran up the stairs "FIG- fuck" I see Amber on the bed, but when I realized who it was her smile was no longer on her face.

"Bet" she nodded and grabbed her keys and purse. "No babe I'm sorry, I- I-" I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me. "Don't stutter now, were you stuttering when you let that bitch grab your neck?" she slapped my neck.

"Ouch" she tried to get out my grip "you are such a hypocrite, you were mad at me for DAYS, PUNCHED the girl and fucked me so rough I couldn't WALK for TWO weeks. I still have the wheelchair BRO" "I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING BRO"

"LET ME FUCKING GO" I shook my head no and tightened my grip. "Let me go BLEU JONES" "nope" she nodded and it was silent for a few seconds until she said "it's over. These hoes can officially have you. I'm tired of this shit."

I pushed her off my lap and nodded. "Bet, ge-" my voiced slightly cracked "GET OUT" "gladly" she grabbed her stuff and slammed the front door.

"FUCK"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"No matter what you do, I can never be mad mad maaadd at yoouuu" 🤍