🥴

Sylvia Sanders

"Baby, what why were you and Bleu doing in the back room?" Jazmine asked while putting her head on my shoulder.

"Hmm" I said acting stupid "why weren't you next to me when I woke up?" She whispered but I know she's just doing it because we're in public.

"She was showing me her gaming system baby" I smiled. "Okay" she laid her head in my lap and I played with her hair. She started to fall asleep but I couldn't stop thinking about Bleu. Wtf.

I don't know why I let it go that far. I know for a fact I'm not into studs. I mean I can't be, all I've ever dated was fems and I know that sounds hypocritical but it's true. Why now? I thought I was done exploring myself🤦🏾‍♀️.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I looked up it was a dude who resembled Jazmine. "That's my sister Jazmine, right?" I nodded, and he pulled his hand out for a handshake, I observed him for a few seconds then I shook his hand.

"Bleu and Tes-" "aye Marcus" Bleu rushed over and gave him a hug. I shook Jazmine to wake her up "huh" she woke up looking confused "your brother is here and Bleu's back" I whispered in her ear. "Okay I have to get back in there, but she had the baby, and we don't know what's really going on, but we do know baby girl is the NICU."

Bleu explained what happen and Marcus and Jazmine started tearing up. I looked at Bleu, and she sent me a soft smile but I didn't send one back. She confuses me and I don't like being confused because it makes me feel like I don't have any control.

She talked to Marcus for a few minutes before me, and Jaz decided to go home. "You're staying with me tonight?" Jazmine asked me while putting on her seat belt. "Of course baby" I rubbed her cheek, and she smiled then gave me a peck on the lips.

We rode in silence the whole ride, I wasn't in the mood to talk and I don't think Jazmine was either.

"I'm taking a shower" I told her while she went to make some food. I felt like I smelled like a hospital and while I was walking up the stairs I started to think about do they wash the vegetables in the hospital.
(I'm going to hell😭💀)
~~~~~~
After the shower.

I walked into the kitchen and see burgers and fries and I smile and hear my stomach growl. "Someone's hungry" Jaz wigged her eyes making me laugh, and she brought me my plate, and we went into her room. We turned on Netflix and watched Outer Banks "Kiara can have my fucking kids" I said under my breath.

"Huh? Wanna say it again" Jazmine eyed me "I didn't say anything" I smiled "mhm" she went to put our plates up. "She can still have my kids" 🤷🏾‍♀️ I said once she was out the door.

We watched a few more episodes before we turned it off. I put my arms around her, but she turned around and stared into my eyes. "I hope you don't fall into my sisters trap."