😋

Bleu Jones

I glanced at Tessa as she glared at me. "You always doing something" I looked at her fake offend.

"I didn't do anything though" "we both know you didn't trip her on accident" Tessa pointed her mom finger in my face. "Get that pussy playing finger out my face" I swatted her hand and laughed at her face expression.

"I- how- oh shut up" she moved to the other side of the couch and started pouting but I just acted like I ain't see her and continued to watch Grey's Anatomy. "How Derek gonna call her a slut, and he went back to his wife."

"Exactly, he's married she has a right to move on" "Exactly" I agreed and shook my head. We finished the rest of the episode and when I was about to click the next one I heard the garage.

I rolled my eyes and got up to get me some more snacks. "Get me the chewy cookies please" Tess begged grabbing her blanket. I grabbed us two waters, cookies, fruit snacks.

When I walked back into the living room I see a tennis ball shaped head and one with blue hair. I sat in my seat and when I reached for my remote that was on the table I hear Tess clear her throat. "You need a cough drop? I thought you just had the 24-hour virus?" I questioned pretending to be confused.

She gave me her serious look, so I dropped the remote and looked at the little love birds who were talking amongst themselves. "Jazmine?" she smiles and looks my way "Yes?" "Um I didn't mean to trip you on the stairs and sprain your ankle, my bad."

She smiled big and comes my way making me put my foot up. "Nah hug your girl not me" She stopped smiling and sat back down. I don't know why she thought we were that coo, she fucking thought.
~~~~~~~
@ 1:30 am

I looked around the living room and noticed Jazmine's girl and I were the only ones still up.

"Come with me to the back room for a quick minute?" I got up without waiting for her response and once I heard her behind me I smirked. We walked to the game room and I sat on the couch hoping she would sit next to me but she sat in the gaming chair.

It was complete silence for about 5 minutes. "What's your name baby girl?" I asked making her look at me. "Sylvia" she smiled. Beautiful ass smile.

"That's beautiful and so are you" I said and her face got red. "Thank you. That's sweet."she smiled at me.

"Come here, why you so far away" I playfully pouted, she chuckled and sat next to me on the couch. "You smell good asf" she cheesed "I do?" "I wouldn't lie too you baby girl" I pulled her closer to me.

"Thank you I guess" she mumbled I put my hand on her thigh "I can put my hand here, right?" I asked making her nod. "Words. You use words with me. Okay" I stared in her eyes.

She cleared her throat "Okay"
**********************************************
Consent is the key besties. 🙂