💛🍼

Bleu Jones

I grabbed her chin and brought her face closer to mines. I heard Tessa scream bloody Mary making me drop my hand.

"Fuck" I got up, and rushed into the living room. "What happened, why is there water everywhere?" I asked Tessa while she was having a hard time breathing, holding Jazmine's hand. "My water just broke" she cried and tried to stand up.

"Okay let me go get our jackets and we're leaving okay?" She nodded "Jazmine set her on the couch and go put a blanket in my passenger seat" she nodded and I ran up stairs.

I grabbed our jackets, and went to grab the baby bag. I made sure I had everything and I ran back down stairs and went straight to the garage. When I opened my car door I notice everyone in the car, so I drove straight to hospital.
~~~~~~~~
@ hospital

"HER WATER JUST BROKE" the doctors rushed her to the back and I went to the waiting room because I know it's going to be a minute.

I sat in the chairs and I realized that she's having the baby two and a half months early. I called our brother Marcus "Mar Mar she's having the baby early I'm scared man" I started pacing the waiting room. "I'M COMING" he said then hung up but I couldn't even think straight.

"Family of Tessa Brooks" "I'm here" "we" Jazmine corrected and rolled her eyes. "Okay she wants Bleu in the room with her, who is Bleu?" "I am" I grabbed the baby things and followed him into the room. When I got in there Tessa was crying and rubbing her stomach "oh my poor baby" I put everything on the chairs and went to cuddle her.

"It's going to be okay" "she's gonna be fine okay" she couldn't say anything she just kept crying. I started singing Yellow by Coldplay hoping it would help her.

"Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah they were all yellow

I came along
I wrote song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called "Yellow"

So when I took my turn
And what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow"

I started getting choked up and she continued to sing.

"Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
You know, you know I love you so
You know I love you so

I swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh what a thing to do
Cause you were all yellow

I drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow"

She stopped and looking at me with a sad smile, I wiped my face, and we just sat in a sad silence while waiting for the doctors.
~~~~~~
After the baby was born.

(Ion know much about birthing babies🥴)

"Wait where are you taking her? Why isn't she crying? Please answer me? Please?" Tess begged for her daughter but the nurses took her. I followed them because "nurses" be kidnapping babies. 👀

"Can I ask where she is going?" I asked this nurse that was in the hallway. "The NICU" she gave me a warm smile and walked away. I walked back in the room "How about you take a nap, and I will worry about her okay? I don't need to your stressing and then you have complications okay? She nodded sadly and tried to go to sleep.

20 minutes after she went to sleep the same nurse who told me that I could go the baby, so I went to put on a pair of scrubs and went into the NICU room.

I just stared at babygirl while she was sleeping. She looked exactly like Tessa, but she was smaller than I knew she should be and that made me sad. "Hey pretty girl" I whispered and I grabbed her hand and rubbed it.
************************************************