👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩📱

Bleu Jones.

"Don't stare at them like that" "why not" I pinched her nipple "owww" She hit my arm. "Babygirl" I smirked "Bleu" she smirked back clearly trying me.

"Sylvia" I straight faced her as she smiled. "Ms. Jones" oh she's being bold today. "Ima beat your ass." "You ain't gon do sh- OWWW" I smacked her ass. "You steady beating me on me" she glared at me while she rubbed her butt cheek.

"Shut up. You know you like it." "No I don't." She lied "you're too beautiful to be a lier." I hovered over her making her wrap her legs around me. Missionary style.

"I- oh shut up" she looked away. "Make me babygirl" my hand slowly making its way around her neck. My thumb ran over her bottom lip as I slowly brought my face closer to hers. My eyes glancing between her eyes and her lips.

The moment my lips touched hers the sound of her phone ringing went off. "Don't answer" I whispered still close to her face. "I have to" she showed me who's calling. I rolled my eyes and rolled off her.

"Hey baby wassup" I huffed and got up to go to the bathroom. I could feel her eyes on me as I walked. "No I haven't eaten yet" hmm I beg to differ, I smirked as I stared at myself in the mirror.

I might seem jealous but I'm not. Just annoyed, irritated if you will. I'm just not used to sharing my hoes with somebody. My hoes are usually all about me, as they fucking should.

"Yeah, I'll meet you. Alright bye." "Alright bye" I mimicked her "you're a childish little girl" she said as she watched me sit at the edge of the bed. "Little girl? Bet" I nodded, I felt her come behind me and put her arms around me.

"Aww is the baby mad?" She kissed my neck "girl me? Mad? Baby girl maybe you do need to go get some food. The starvation is starting to get to your head" I pat her head. "But didn't I just eat?" She whispered into my ear making me smirk.

"Obviously not enough, want more?" I asked turning around making her fall back. I slowly hovered over her. We're in this position pretty frequently. 😏

"I gotta go" she mumbled as I stared at her. A few seconds of eye contact, and she was squirming under me. "Just a few more minutes" I mumbled as I kissed her collar bone, then the space between her boobs. All I need is a couple of minutes.

My hand made its way to her pool. I bite my lip as I felt her puddle between her folds. My hand started to rotate around her clit. "Fuck" I heard her whimper as I pinched her nipples. Told y'all.

My finger made its finger into her hole making her finally look away from me. Her phone started to go off again, but I didn't pull out. "Answer. It." I demanded and she hesitantly answered it. "Hey ba-by" she mumbled as she tried her hardest to hide her moan.

I added another finger making her try to pull away. Uhn not today satan. I grabbed her legs making her stay in place. "Uhhh shit." "My ba-dd baby I'm still on the road" she whimpered muting the phone as her walls got tighter.

"Unmute that shit" I slapped ass making her hiss, but she unmuted it. "I'm on- hmm fuck." Her eyes rolled back, got that ass. "Sorry Jaz I'm in traffic. I will be there soon" she rushed out and hung up making me smile.

"Fuckkk I can't. Shit its way too much baby" she grabbed the sheets as she came.

It was silent as I watched her catch her breath and fight not trying to go to sleep. I got up and washed my hands, when I came out she was getting up, it took her a minute, but she did it.

"We'll discuss this later. I have to rush home and take a shower" she said putting her jeans. "Just shower here" I suggested knowing she already said she doesn't shower at peoples house. She glared at me. "Okay, forget I asked." I mumbled as I put on my sports bra and shorts.

"Lemme walk you out." I followed her downstairs "text me when you make it home. You know you're my favorite hoe" I said as I opened the door. "Gotchu baby" she gave me a kiss and flipped me off when she got to her car.

I closed the door when she drove off, and I jogged back up the stairs.
************************************************
I'm in love with this. Hi baes, I'm back 🥰 😏