🥂✈️

Blue Jones

1 Week Later.

I secretly opened my eyes. I looked around the room and noticed I was in the clear. I stared at the head laying on my chest. I took two fingers and moved them across her face, trying to see if she were awake. She wasn't.

Or was she??????

The feeling of my cold fingers were now on her body and the straps of her loose tank top were falling down. I could feel her nipples harden as they came in contact with the cold air.

I knew she wasn't sleeping anymore, I could tell by the way she was breathing.

Did that stop my plan, though? Nope. My left hand slowly grabbed her left boob. I began slowly began massaging and eventually moved on to pinching, flicking and running my finger over her nipple.

I saw her body have a slight reaction, even though I could tell she was trying to be sneaky.

While my left hand was having fun with her boob. My right hand moved all over the rest of her body but that spot. I lifted her leg and put it on top of mine, making her legs open wider.

I put my hand directly on top of her pussy and just left it there. No movement. This seems to irritate her because she lowly whimpers and tries to grind her hips against my hand. I knew it wasn't going to work though because she had on shorts and boxers.

I smiled and leaned closer to her ear, I gave her light kisses. "Take em off" I demanded in a seductive voice.

She nodded and lifted herself off of me using the couch, her legs weren't the strongest right now. As she started taking off her clothes, I just stared at her.

Instead of laying how she was before, she slightly hovered over me. Loving the sight in front of me, my mouth went straight to her titties. My tongue swirling around the nipple as my right hand went up and down her back.

"Baby" The women moaned, and I opened my eyes and our eyes connected. "Baby please" she moaned, and I slowly removed my mouth.

"Open" I tapped her thigh and she opened her legs wider. I could feel the wetness going down her thigh and I smirked.

My hand began to slowly rub the bud, making her let out the low moan I saw she was holding in. I knew she hated how slow my hand was moving. She pouted and looked into my eyes again.

I kissed the pout, making it into something deeper. My hand went faster, and she moaned into the kiss, finally getting what she wants. "Daddyyy hmm" I knew what that meant, and my fingers started doing their own thing.

"Babyyy yesss keep doing that hmmm fuckk" the woman began riding my fingers, her arms wrapped around my neck as she bounced and rotated.

I could tell she was close by the was she breathing in my ear. I began kissing, nibbling and licking all on her neck. "Baby I'm gonna, shittt I'm almost there" The woman's arms got tighter around my neck, and she began riding faster. I smirked at the sight, "cum for me baby"

"BLUUEEE JONES IF YOUR ASS DON'T GET TF UP" Tessa yelled, and I slowly opened my eyes and just stared at her, still half sleep but also irritated.

"Well look who finally decided to get up" Tessa smiled at me and I rolled my eyes and sat up.

I just stared at her, and she mugged me, "do you wanna fight? Boo ugly" she said, making me give her a little smile. "Did you have to wake me up?" I asked "I did" she said then sat at the end of my bed.