😡👵🏿

Bleu Jones.

I walked in my house through the garage and If I'm being honest I was a little skeptical because I didn't invite nobody to my shit.

I heard Tessa loud ass laugh and I rolled my eyes. I know a newborn ain't making her laugh that hard.

I put my things on the couch and walked towards the kitchen where I heard the noise, the closer I got to the kitchen the more I wish I didn't hear the voice I did.

"Hi sissy" Tessa brought me into a hug and I hugged her back because even though I'm mad at her, I did miss her presence. "Let me grab your niece" she grabbed the baby out of her hands and brought her close to me. I smiled at my niece, she did calm me down a bit.

"I'm gonna leave y'all alone to talk, don't kill each other please. Cmon beautiful we gotta leave your auntie and god mommy to talk" she left with the baby and I later heard the stairs.

We were in a silence for a couple of minutes and there was definitely some tension. We both are stubborn and have way too much pride. This was the first time we went months without talking.

"That girl got you smelling yourself so hard you forget you have a girlfriend?" She says making me smile. She's so damn petty. "What girl Abbylyn?" I asked even though we all know exactly what girl.

"You know what bitch I'm talking about and Abbylyn seriously?" She straight-faced me and I rolled my eyes, walking closer to her but still leaving distance.

"She's not a bitch. Leave her out of this. This is between us" I said and started shaking my head knowing she was finna go off.

She laughed "Ouuu let's not insult your favorite bitch. You think I'm fucking stupid, you come in here smelling like somebody cheap ass fucking cologne and you think I'm supposed to be alright with that" she says making me laugh and bring my hands to my face.

She's so rude.😩 She's acting like this shit was intentional. "Now Abby you know I would never do that shit intentionally, I respect you way too much" I made known.

"Mhm sure you do" she rolled her eyes. "Abbylyn did you honestly come here to fight with me?" I asked making sure to say her government knowing she hates it.

"Say it again" she stood up from the table and walked closer to me. "Man, you play too much. Why are you here girl?" I asked again paying her no mind, now sitting in the chair across hers. She sat back down.

"I can't come see my girlfriend?" She asked making me laugh. "Your girlfriend? I could've sworn you broke up with me but okay" I said slouching in my chair.

"Why you acting brand new like we haven't broken up with each other before. We can "break" up for a whole year and the minute I want your ass back you will come back. You're forever mine. You already know how it works Bleu don't act brand new now." She looked at me like I was being foolish.

I can't lie y'all, her talking to me like that made me feel some time of way.

I know she's right. Like I mentioned before I want to marry Abby and only Abby. I meant that shit. She's not going anywhere.

"Come here" I told her doing the come here motion with my fingers. Specifically her favorite ones. 😏

"Take off that shirt first" she demanded making me lift my shirt and off it went. She got up, and I noticed for the first time today actually how gorgeous she looks right now. She had on a navy blue dress that went in the middle of her thick's thighs, I fucking love her thighs. She had on a couple of necklaces and ofc my name chain. She had her hair curled and a fitted with my name on it.

"You look gorgeous baby" she started cheesing "thank you Papi" she smelled good too. Ohhh lawd.

She sat on my lap and I wrapped my hands around her. She's honestly makes me feel at home.

We sat in silence as she put my hair in a bun and I relaxed as she ran her fingers through my hair massaging my scalp. Ugh I missed this.😩

"Okay now back to business as to why I'm here" she says making me lift my head and open my eyes. "Go on" I said truly not knowing what's finna come out this wild ass woman's mouth.

"My mom wasn't feeling well, and the doctors think it's something serious" she admits making me shake my head. "Wow miss Miranda is such a wonderful woman and shouldn't be going through this type of stuff. I'm praying for her. Always" I said knowing how disheartening it is to hear this. Miss Miranda is like my 3rd mom, she's here for me when my other moms can't be. I truly love that women.

"There's also another reason" she says making me nervous now because she's tapping her wrist which is something she only does when she's nervous.

"Before I say what I'm gonna say just keep an open mind, don't think too hard about it right now. Don't give me an answer right now. This is something that will talk some thinking" she tells me making me nod.

"No, I need you to tell me." "Yess of course baby" I said kinda scared. What did I just agree to.

"I want you to come live with me in Michigan"

Y'all's favorite person is back 🥴
************************************************
Y'all are finna hate me so bad rn but theres only 2 more chapters left.... bye beauties 🙂