😀🙄

UNIQUE

This is Me my name is Unique Johnson

This is Me my name is Unique Johnson. I am 17 years old and I am an only child. I known Vallyk since forever and I always had a crush on him. I dreamt of me and him getting together and now he's still thinking if he wanna make it official.

I secretly didn't like May bc she stole Vallyk away from me.

Today is was with Vallyk cause he was a lol depressed or whatever. He's been like that since the crash and honestly I was hoping she and her baby died but it is what it is.

Vallyk didn't go to the hospital bc he was like idk but ik she called it off with him and he's been depressed.

Today I thought of going over tot he house and just hanging with all of them and try and get along with them.

Me and Vallyk was already dressed but he still had to text May and ask if he could come over.

MAY
I was up but I was hurting bc of the baby and yea I just came from throwing up.

I just couldn't believe that Vallyk of all people didn't show. Kobe is now a step in father for the baby and it's gonna be like that until I wanna change it.

Kobe's been really helpful and I think I'm starting to catch feelings but I just got out of a relationship and I wanna stay single.

I got up and took a shower and did my routine and wore this...

*Without the Shoes until later*

I came out the bathroom to see June packing.

You "Where you going"

June "You remember star"

You "yeah"

June "well she asked her mom if I could stay over for a whole month"

You "Well June I don't know...."

June "Pleaseeeee"