OMG ILYSM

OMFG......THIS CAN'T BE REAL......i must be living ina dream.......AHHHH ITSSS REALLLLL LIFFEEEEE AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 10.4K READS

Omg I am really crying right now.....I never thought that this would happen! I'm crying tears of sadness and tears of joy cause AHHHHH! It's really weird cause like....I haven't had cried since my grandma passing a couple months ago so now its like..........I really have these salty tears come from my eyes!! 

I honestly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for yall!!! Yall are ppl that actually get me and actually like the boys and the rest of artsacemgmt...well except tyee but I mean he did text us yesterday soo....and If yall are in a groupchat called "The Hoodie Girls" on instagram then.......HIIIIIIIIII!!!!! lol, anywaysss I ca honestly call all of yall my Family and my besties but if vibingwithderek(one of my Instagram Besties) saw this.....she would literally kill me...like deadass she would!! Nah im jk but, I honestly don't deserve this but yall encouraged me and made me feel less weird than I already am. 

Sad thing is.......I am ending this book and quit writing stories abt the boys...well just stop being a fan of the boys all together. Its nothing personal but I just feel like I should actually go find a fine ass lightskin nigga that actually knows I exist and personally loves me....i mean I have a bunch of them but they my hoes tho so I have to go hunting😢I will still love the boys and support them but what's going on with Derek right now.... I think the kids need some time away from their father. I just personally feel like.....Mike, Kobe, and ofc Derek, have so much hate going around now and its really not fair. Mike getting hate with hate pages or fake fan pages of him and some tiktok comments saying that "he need to stop showing off his tattoo bc its ugly anyways" and more. Kobe getting hate on tiktok bc everytime he collab with a girl...yall go at his neck for no reason and its honestly stupid but we not finna get into allat...

NOW DEREK ON THE OTHER HAND....Just let the man be. Ever since he left the grp ppl been at his neck for what?! Yall see him collab with Devenity....Yall come for his neck and hers....okay ngl, i like here but at the same time I don't so!! I bet yall don't remember the tiktok when Princess Misty duetted dereks video and said "Im right here hello like i'm right here"....I read the comments and yall was funny asfk and I did like yall comments ngl I did cause who she think she is coming up on my babydaddy....but that's another note for another time! 

Ppl find any and everything to bring Derek, Mike, and Kobe down like why?! Okay ppl bing up a video of derek say the F slur and I know its wrong and I did want to beat his ass for say that shit but I thought about it and now im thinking like............why did this just come up now?! It only came up when derek's hate started growing more and more.....! 

N E WAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I love yall and yep thats why Im leaving as being a fanpage and writing books abt the boys. Oh and if you thought when I said "the boys" I wasn't talking abt vallyk! Vallyk got a baby otw and its baby number 5 and Kobe well.......we now have 3(dont ask wy we dont have more than that...its a LOOOONNNGGGG story) and Derek.....I- we have-