Chapter 54

{okay so everything has been going good for you and Vallyk meaning you haven't had to use any powers or anything and Kobe hasn't been around lately}

Tuesday | 4:28 am | your pov
I woke up having to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up nonstop. Vallyk came in the bathroom and held up my hair.This has been going on for about 7 minutes now.

I finally finished and I wiped my mouth and spit out the after taste. I brushed my teeth and went to lay back down in the bed with vallyk following behind me.

Vallyk "You good"

You "Yea I think so"
I said laying back down and getting under the covers as well as vallyk.

Vallyk was laying on his back so I laid on his chest.

We eventually fell asleep.
______________________________

~7:20 am~

I rolled over and woke up to no vallyk. I was confused because He always waits until I wake up so he could leave from out the bed.

I got up and started walking out the room. It was quiet- to quiet. I was gettin suspicious. I started walking downstairs. It was dark.

I walked and felt along the walls until I found the light switch. I found it and turned it on.

"SURPISEEEEE"

I jumped to the sound of ppl yelling. I turned around to see everyone standing behind me with a decorations and things.

You "Y'all scared me"

They came up to me and gave me some bags. I looked at them with a confused face. I sat down on the arm of the couch.

You "what y'all did now"

Mike "So we can't just give you presents no more"

You "Y'all only give me presents when y'all did sum wrong"

April "Whaaaa nooo"

You "April-.."

April "Fine-...We got news that Kobe's dead"

They looked at eachother with this face "😬"

You "shouldn't that be a good thing"
I looked down into the bags

Derek "Not if we killed him 😬"

I looked up slowly-

You "You did What?"

Zyriana "We killed him"

You "Hahaha"

Mike "so your not mad"

You "I wouldn't say mad- probably furious"

You "Y'all dumbfucks literally killed the leader of the Demon Warriors"

June appeared on side of you

June "And not to mention- they are gonna looking for y'all"

Derek "when you get here"

June "y- nvm"

You "Wait...." it's not over we just getting started

You "Holy fuck- Kobe predicted his own death before y'all killed him"

April "Wym"

You "One night I fell asleep and heard someone whisper in my ear"

Derek "huh"

Mike "Well tell us what you heard"

You "Well they said something like it's not over"

April "It's not over we just getting started"

I looked at April with a 'How you know'

you "....what did you just say"

April "It's not over it's just getting started"

You "Yea- that's- that's what I heard"

Zyriana "well what does that mean"

June "Means It's only the beginning"

Vallyk "Oh hell Nahh"

I zoned out bc I was too busy trying to figure out....how did April know that !!

You "April- how did you know that's wat someone whispered in my ear"

April "Bc I heard and saw the same thing"

You "When"

April "after you fell asleep I went into my room and Was tryna gts- well that's until I heard whispering then I heard the same thing in my ear and I saw it appear on my arm"

You "Lemme see"

April handed me her arm and I raised up her sleeve and the words looked like they were Burnt inside of her skin like when I ran my fingers over it I did feel anything but it's there.

(Basically how you words be getting burnt onto ppl skin but from on the inside of there body)

You "Wow...."

June "id advise y'all to uhh leave from here bc they gone be lookin for y'all and not gone stop until they find y'all"
___________________________
Lmaooo I'm sorry I haven't updated ina while but a lot been goin on 🥲 yes Ik it's short but ima get this book back active jus wait 😏😏

My goal for this 8th grade year was to not be in drama like i was last year but- see what happened was....these Girls been talkin a lot 🙂!!

I'm ready to go back virtual bc I have a group- we call our group 'The Mickey Mouse CrackHouse' or 'The Local Crack Dealers' and it's 6 of us(including me) and all 5 of them Got ina relationship and now I'm the only one in the group that's Pure single 😃!! The only thing they talk abt is "oh my bf did this" or "guess what me n my bf did"- like I ACTUALLY GAF 🤦🏽‍♀️!! They be makin me wanna throw tf up when they be huggin on the lil man in the hallways- it's just disgusting 🥴!!

Anywayssssssss- How y'all day been ? ☺️

QOTD:
~do you think Kobe really dead~