Chapter 52 🥵

{I'm about to start putting "Chapter" bc I'm losing myself over here 😭}

𝚉𝚈𝚁𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰 𝙿𝙾𝚅 | 4:25 a.m
I woke up with sweat dripping down from my face and my clothes sticking to my body.

I had a horrible dream. It was about me not telling May that I killed her grandma with the help of her brother and then she turned into a whole other person. This secret has been killing me non stop.

I actually didn't mean to kill her I- it all happened so fast.

📸FLASHBACK📸

I was walking in her hospital room and I was walking to the monitor. Then mike came in but he came in making the door make a loud creak noise.

Then her grandma was starting to wake up and then all i know is I saw me suffocating her with a pillow while Mike put something in a tube then she stopped moving.

Me "I-.."

Mike "It's okay we didn't know what to do so we just acted is nervousness"

Me "but mike we just killed my bestfriend, not to mention YOUR sister, grandma"

Mike "do you think I wanted to do that No I didn't"

Me "but mike"

Mike "OH SHIT someone's coming come one let's go"

📸FLASHBACK OVER📸

I started crying. Mike woke up.

Mike "baby why you crying"

Me "bc what if she finds out"

Mike *sighs and sits up*

Mike "she's not gonna find out"

Me "but this is killing me"

Me "it's killing me on the inside inside tryna keep this away from her and having to deal with nightmares"

Mike "well what do you wanna do"

Me "I-I guess ima t-tell her"

Mike "you sure bc there's a lot of other stuff you can do"

Me "yea I'm sure"

Mike "okay"*lays down*

Me "thanks baby"*lays down*

Mike "mhm yw" *falls back asleep*

💭ima finally tell her💭

______________________________________

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟 | 8:19 am
I woke up to vallyk laughing cause he was on live reading some of the comments. God his laughing is cute. I got up slowly and crawled to him. I put my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

Vallyk "oh your up"

You "Yea your laughing woke me up"