SURPISE SHAWTTAYYY

Skip after the incident but there is gonna be multiple flashbacks
———————————————

It was a clear Monday Morning and you had to take Culture to Day Care for demons. You got up and go dressed.

Then you went to Culture room and got her up

Then you went to Culture room and got her up. She was ina bad mood and you could tell bc her powers were going crazy. She kept flying, levitating things, Shooting lightning, and her eyes kept turning different colors.

You didn't know what was wrong but you needed answers. You got her dressed and she wore this...

You picked her up and went downstairs to fix her something to eat

You picked her up and went downstairs to fix her something to eat. While you was fixing her sum to eat your ears started ringing and you could hear voices. You dropped to the floor and started covering your ears for it to stop.

It eventually stopped and you got up looking around to see Culture standing right behind you

Culture "I'm sorry mama"

She looked down playing with her fingers and you was confused.

You "Sorry for what baby"

Culture "I was tryna communicate with you but instead I hurt you"

She started crying. You picked her up and held her while she was still crying.

You "No baby don't cry You didn't hurt me"

Culture "But- But I did"

You "It was just some pregnancy symptoms after Math"

Culture "You sure"

You "Yea baby I'm sure"

You kissed her cheek and put her down. You gave her, her food and she took off with it.